Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Food & DrinkOther - Food & Drink · 1 decade ago

Why am i craving cereal all the time?

I can't stop eating cereal because that's all i seem to be eating nowadays and if stocks on milk run low i have to go buy some more.Rice Krispies,Fruit with nuts and wholemeal flakes and sweet nutty cornflakes.Refered to as Crunchy Nut and so basically i just don't know what to do.I tried drinking water to prevent myself from being hungry in the first place but that doesn't seem to work.What shall i do? Oh and after meals aswell i crave for more.

well.........................................................................................................................................................................................................

that stinks

Me, Too......Crave cereals, especially Frosted Flakes.....It's loaded with Vitamin D; therefore, "What A Way" to conquer an ailment - right?......Enjoy, Enjoy, Enjoy!

I can relate. Sinse a kid I only ate cereals. I am a Crunchy Nut! I am the Honey Monster! I am Snap, Crackle AND Pop! I am grrrrrreat! I am sad.

I think your craving maybe the fibre and other stuff that's in cereal, also maybe the calcium. Could be a growing phase?? I used to eat cereal all the time too, now im 6ft2 and don't bother eating it haha

Sounds like your'e a cereal worrier - just enjoy!

You are a Kellogg's Crunchy Nutter!

• .

well cmon now cereal IS the best food everrrrr who can resist?!

ps: change your name to cereal addict ;D

i can see why you keep craving cereal. it is like the best food ever!!!

Plus, it is healthy depending on what brand you buy.

So, don't question it, just enjoy the deliciousness

maqybe u jus lyk it lol -x

um....because you like it????