Extremely overweight and need help with a diet/?

So, my BMI is 48.9 (I weigh 285 lbs) and I need to lose weight for health purposes. But, a lot of diets are far too expensive or complicated to follow. My short term goal is 235 lbs, and my long term goal is 140 lbs (which brings my BMI to a healthy level) I want to reach my short term goal by June 6, 2009, but... show more So, my BMI is 48.9 (I weigh 285 lbs) and I need to lose weight for health purposes. But, a lot of diets are far too expensive or complicated to follow. My short term goal is 235 lbs, and my long term goal is 140 lbs (which brings my BMI to a healthy level) I want to reach my short term goal by June 6, 2009, but even if I only lose 10 lbs I'll be very grateful. So, basically, I'm asking for a simple, inexpensive diet that's easy to follow. Any suggestions?
Update: I want to state that I'm looking for a diet thats healthy, contains a balanced diet, and has moderate exercise. I know exercise is important, but I have a few bone issues that I was born with that can make exercising hard painful. Walking and inside exercise is best.
Update 2: I would seriously like to ask that no fast-food or other fatty food cracks be made anymore. Believe it or not, I do not eat at fast food but maybe 3-5 times a year for field trips and such. I also don't eat junk food all that much. Also, if you get possibly make the diets easier to follow for a high school girl... show more I would seriously like to ask that no fast-food or other fatty food cracks be made anymore. Believe it or not, I do not eat at fast food but maybe 3-5 times a year for field trips and such. I also don't eat junk food all that much. Also, if you get possibly make the diets easier to follow for a high school girl and be actual health diets, I'd be appreciative. Thanks for the answers already!