Yahoo Answers is shutting down on 4 May 2021 (Eastern Time) and the Yahoo Answers website is now in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Do 3 top up vouchers ever expire?

Do top up vouchers that you buy from a supermarket or something and get the 16 digit code, for the 3 mobile network expire? If then after how long?

Well if for example I bought a top up from ASDA or Tesco for £10, how long could I keep it without activating it before it would expire?

no it wont expire... only if u actually activate it and then its 30 days...

Source(s): work for 3
  • ?

3 Top Up Voucher

• ?

Three Top Up Voucher

I think they last a month no matter how much you have used after you buy the top up .. say if you get a £15 top up and you have used up £10 you lose the £5 at the end of the month, you have to use it all up by end of the month then get a new top up next month and again next month... something like that. The 3 mobile shop will assist you with this query.

someone tell me to buy shoes from www.tradeshoes9.com. He told me although in it the shoes are high quality copies,it feels wonderful and have little discrepency with the true branded shoes. i have visit it and have found the shoes i like as below.but i do not know if it is really very well,can you give me a favour to check it?

nope they just keep running

Source(s): life 3 owner