Want to buy washing machine??

i want to buy a washing machine.. i bit confuse which brand i want go for and my budject is 10 K, i want fully automatic... please give me brand and model

I recommend the Whirlpool front loaded washer/ dryer. I have this and the washer is great. You can wash more clothes than top load and the clothes are cleaner and lasts longer because there is no agitator in the washer.

Go to the library and ask for Consumer Reports. Even if you don't get the particular models they rate, the article will give you ideas of what to look for -- and what to look out for.

I'd say, though, to ask the length of the normal wash cycle. Some of the new machines are water-saving, but take 90 minutes to wash the clothes. You might not care about that, but you might, and it's not mentioned in the ads.

According to your budget you'll not find a fully automatic washing machine but semi-automatic is available.

Your budget for a washing machine is 10K??? Um yeah... you can get pretty much any washing machine you want for that much.

your budget will not fetch u a fullu automatic one.go for front loading l.g its v.good,washes clean,and uses water economically,but u may have to shell out another 5k more.

Samsung..fully automatic...is best!

Whirlpool automatic is best one.

Buy IFB.