Should a healthy baby be forced into vaccination even if the parents oppose the idea?

Read this article first, please: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/article.asp?ARTICLE_ID=33124 Keep in mind "the screening test gives a false-positive 40 to 60 percent of the time". Okay, we all know that many vaccines do a lot of good. Unfortunately, they can also do a lot of bad things-- including kill.... show more Read this article first, please: http://www.worldnetdaily.com/news/articl...

Keep in mind "the screening test gives a false-positive 40 to 60 percent of the time".

Okay, we all know that many vaccines do a lot of good. Unfortunately, they can also do a lot of bad things-- including kill. Many are vastly untested, such as Gardasil. They all have side-effects, depending on the individual and the vaccine itself.

As a future parent, I want to think that when I do eventually have kids it falls to me to protect them and make decisions protecting their safety. Given the track record of vaccinations, I would surely research for a very long time before having a kid and before ever letting that needle pierce my kid's skin. I'm not religious, so I have nothing religious to say about vaccines. But I am conscious about my body and should, like every parent, be conscious about my future child's health.

So why would parents be forced to stand by while they watch what they believe is a harmful substance be introduced to their newborn?

What do you think about this situation?
Update: Um...did anyone read the article at all? The parents were foced to stand by while their baby was taken from their care by CPS to get a vaccine that tests proved 16 hours later that the baby did *not* need to recieve. The baby was never in danger, but the hospital dragged the child away from the partnst because... show more Um...did anyone read the article at all?

The parents were foced to stand by while their baby was taken from their care by CPS to get a vaccine that tests proved 16 hours later that the baby did *not* need to recieve. The baby was never in danger, but the hospital dragged the child away from the partnst because of a *false* test, refused to wait, and forced the baby to get vaccinated when the parents clearly were in the right.

Kinda sad that the only danger the baby was in is the danger posed by the doctors themselves.