Steve F asked in News & EventsMedia & Journalism · 1 decade ago

If you saw, who you believe is Madeleine McCann like all these reports. Would you just let her go then report

With a reward totalling £2.5m have been offered to anyone who can help with information leading to the safe return of Madeleine McCann I'd scream and shout too.

About $5,000,000

no i would start screaming my head off so every one looked, and pointing at the person who had her and shouting

regards x kitti x

all these sightings have only made the trash press because the truth is coming out and the mccanns need a diversion from the truth that the child is dead. the world is speaking the truth but not this country because intimidating forces are at large. read Goncalo Amaral's book and find out the truth about the lies

I would be right beside Chloe.

But then all these sightings are meaningless, we have been through it all before ,it is all instigated by the McCanns and Maddy sadly is dead.

Spanish national newspapers have stopped reporting on this saga now because they consider it a joke.

• stef

The money is not important to me, the child is and I would try to gather support from others to surround the suspects. If I was wrong then although it may be a terrible moment for the suspected suspects I am sure they would understand especially if it were there child who had been taken. If Madeleine is still alive then she needs to be freed from the monsters who have taken her.

• izo

If I saw Madeleine (or i thought i saw her!!) i would get the people all around me to look ...safety in numbers?? ...if we all agreed we thought it was Madeleine then we could 'explain' this to who ever she was with and ask them if they would mind waiting until the police had got here to eliminate them.. I am sure they would not mind if they where innocent and if they have a child themselves well i imagine they would be only to glad to help.. if they where none to co-operative, well then it would be mighty suspicious, and i would be convinced it was Madeleine, ...and take her off them, by force if necesary.. (if there was a band of helpers!!)

if i was on my own and i thought i spotted her, ...and there was no-one around, well i would follow them discretly and stake them out, until there was a way to alert the police...

but no, i would not finish my holiday and wait until i came back to the UK... (durrrrrr) ;)

I would do the same as Miss Kitti but not for the money, because that's a helpless child. The reward is just a delightful perk!

Just a quick question, do you know how much that would be in U.S. Dollars? Thank you!! :)

It's easy to offer money that you know no one will ever receive. If in this type of situation, I would go with chloe, as there is safety in numbers, providing it's not Team McConn numbers. I have no belief that this will ever happen though, as I believe the child is dead and the secrets with her in the 'unturned stones'...

Is that the reward ? That alone should make anyone attack groups up to 10 people if it was the girl ...

I really hope that she is alive ,however ,if she is is she being mistreated horribly ,I only hope it is someone who wanted a cute child

• stacey

for 2.5 million they should get the proffesionals in , ex army ex police

dog the bounty hunter . any criminal who had connections would find her for that kind of money . they dident scream or shout because its all made up just like the story the mc canns are telling

its all one big farce and we all know it

• bec

No I'd make a hell of a fuss but not for the sake of a reward.

so let me get this straight,

you would snatch away a little girl because she looks like MM?

does that not automatically open you up for prosecution as a predatory paedophile ?

how many blonde 4 year olds are there out there?