2008-2009 NFL Season Predictions

Alright I've seen some of the worst predictions for the 2008-2009 season.I'm not trying to insult anyone but I can't seem to find anything good.So instead of whining and not doing anything about I'm going to give my best shot at some predictions. AFC East: 1.New England Patriots 13-3...You don't go from 16-0... show more Alright I've seen some of the worst predictions for the 2008-2009 season.I'm not trying to insult anyone but I can't seem to find anything good.So instead of whining and not doing anything about I'm going to give my best shot at some predictions.

AFC East:
1.New England Patriots 13-3...You don't go from 16-0 to 0-16.but the odds of going 16-0 again, don't think so.
2.New York Jets 12-4...Call me crazy(I don't even really care about the Jets) but I had this funny feeling they were going to do good this season, but with Favre ,they're going to be great.
3.Buffalo Bills 6-10...They're the Bills.
4.Miami Dolphins 4-12...With Bill Parcells the Dolphins will show some improvement but there's still a lot of work to do.

AFC:North

1.Pittsburgh Steelers 12-4...This is expected of Pittsburgh every year.
2.Cleveland Browns 10-6...Cleveland is showing a lot of improvement in their games.
3.Cincinnati Bengals 9-7...I think it's going to be a step up year for the bengals.
4.Baltimore Ravens 3-13...They lost to Miami last year and lost Steve McNair.

AFC South:

1.Indianapolis Colts 12-4...Not as good as last year but still they are going to lead their division. Literally THEIR DIVISION!
2.Jacksonville Jaguars 9-7...Surprise Surprise!
3.Tennesee Titans 4-12... No offense Titans fans but I think last year was a bit of a fluke.
4.Houston Texans...They're the newest team in the league.

AFC West:

1.Denver Broncos 14-2...Last year was a slip up in my opinion.
2.Kansas City Chiefs 10-6...Nobody will see this coming.
3.San Diego 8-8...I was thinking of putting them 7-9. But they're rosters too good for that.
4.Oakland Raiders 7-9...I have a strange feeling that one of these years this team is going to just explode and go to like 14-2. For now, this will do for them.

NFC East:

1.Dallas Cowboys 10-6...Maybe not as good as last year but still pretty good.
2.New York Giants 9-7...Coming off their super bowl winning season,
thet'll be good.
3.Philadelphia Eagles 9-7...Improvement.
4.Washington Redskins 2-14...Sean Taylor got killed and Joe Gibbs retired. They don't have much going for them right now.

NFC North:

1.Minnesota Vikings 10-6...They may not have a good quarterback but they showed some good football playing last year.
2.Green Bay Packers 9-7...No Favre No Division champs.
3.Chicago Bears 4-12...Who gets by with a quarterback like Rex Grossman.
4.Detroit Lions 3-13...Typical Lions.

NFC South:

1.New Orleans Saints 11-5...They are a good team now even better with the addition of Jeremy Shockey.
2.Tampa Bay Buccaneers 7-9...I am a big Bucs fan but I can't really expect much this year. The whole Running Back and Quarterback situation will take a toll on them this year.
3.Carolina Panthers 7-9...I have never been impressed with these guys.
4.Atlanta Falcons 5-11...Now everything's under control. But it's still going to be a rough season for the Falcons.

NFC West:

1.Arizona Cardinals 9-7...I think the Cardinals have some hidden talent.
2.St. Louis Rams 7-9...They can get over the awful season they had last year and have an o.k. season this year.
3.Seattle Seahawks 5-11...I think it's thime for seattle to suck.
4.San Francisco 49ers 4-12...They won't be able to get it together this year.

So what do you think?

Update: houston 3-13 sorry
Update 2: oh yeah and by saying it's time for seattle to suck.it means they are going to lose their thunder
Update 3: due great picks mr boogie (sorry if i got the name wrong) but nobody saw the bucs going from 4-12 to 9-7.nobody saw the cardinals going from 5-11 to 8-8.players change every year.but i must say i like your picks a lot.overall about the same as i like my picks.
Update 4: A little late. Wild Card Green Bay vs. Dallas Win..Green Bay won't be able to get over them. Win New York Jets vs. Indianaopolis...Close!!!Underdog upset of the year.Nobody will expect this. Kind of like their record too. Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh Win...Close one too. The favorite... show more A little late.
Wild Card
Green Bay vs. Dallas Win..Green Bay won't be able to get over them.

Win New York Jets vs. Indianaopolis...Close!!!Underdog upset of the year.Nobody will expect this. Kind of like their record too.

Cleveland vs. Pittsburgh Win...Close one too. The favorite does end out pulling it in sealing a division playoff match.

New York Giants vs. Arizona Win...Everyone thought the Giants would win this one (they did win the superbowl here) but no cigar.
Division
New York Jets vs. New England Win...Now the favorite wins.

Arizona vs. Minnesota Win...I think Arizona should be happy just to makr it this far.

Dallas vs. New Orleans Win...I think the saints have it this year.

Pittsburgh vs. Denver Win...What a rebound.
Conference
Minnesota vs. New Orleans Win...Saints in the superbowl.

New England vs. Denver Win...Wow!
Super Bowl
Win New Orleans vs. Denver...NO plays here a lot
19 answers 19