My husband cheated on me and got another woman pregnant?

My husband got another woman pregnant we have a 2yr old son togeather and i have a son from a previous relasionship i am also pregnant with his baby but im not sure if i should keep the baby considering the circumstances i am not with my husband any more.

• Ian W

That is a question only you can answer - can you bring this baby up in a warm loving environment - forget about father figures - Could YOU love and bring up this baby in a loving environment.

Good luck, whatever your choice

Wow people. She didn't say she'd abort it. She didn't even say she didn't want to keep it because it was his. Its her choice anyways.

If you cannot take care of this baby, then you know your 3 options. Thats up for you to decide. No one else. Sit down and think of your finances, can you afford this child? Ask yourself if you could imagine not living with the baby you're carrying. Will you be able to support yourself if the father decides to not be involved?

And your husband is a dog!

I'm sorry you have to go through this.

Good luck!

Okay. First off, aborting your baby is not a solution to your problem. Your baby didn't do anything wrong. YOUR PIECE OF CRAP HUSBAND DID! Besides, killing your unborn child will only cause you more pain and heartbreak than you can ever imagine.

But, a great solution to this problem is called a DIVORCE. If you want to leave him, that is. If not, well, now you have a step-child and a baby mama to deal with for life. Good luck!

I am sorry to hear about your situation. Sounds like you need a break from relationships and need to focus on your kids, not your love life. I am not a big believer in abortion, In your situation especially. Why should your baby not have the gift of life because his Daddy is an idiot? If you don't think you can care for it, then give it up for adoption. It almost sounds like you want to abort it just to get back at him, which is kind of scary that you already have two kids and knowing the love and joy they bring, you could even consider killing another one.

It is your choice with keeping the baby or not, as you are now on your own with a young son its going to be hard. You need to think whether you will be able to cope with bringing up a young family on your own. Its your decision, don't let anyone change your mind, its you body and your life.

Good luck

xx

If you don't feel you can support the baby financially and emotionally (I'm assuming you are leaving your husband) then maybe you can consider adoption. Research all your options and think about all the consequemces. DOn't make any harsh moves because you are hurt and feel deceived (rightfully so I might add)

I suppose it all goes on how you think you will cope with all the children by yourself. If you have a good support newtwork around you with family and friends then go for it. You may regret it in the end if you did get rid, but it is one of the hard decisions.

Good Luck x

• Oy... sweetie, you are in a mess.

Pick yourself up, brush yourself off... do what is best for you and your 2yr old son. Are you in a situation where you can take care of yourself, your 2 yr old and a newborn? Is your husband responsible and gives you money each month to help you with your child, and new doc bills?

Sometimes you have to do whats best for you at the time......

Why punish the baby, because your hubby got a little on the side? Keep the baby abd let him pay child support. Of course you could try to work it out for the good of the kids.

The first thing Im gonna say is Keep your BABY!!... Get rid of that loser!....Dont waste your time with him.. Move on with your life. Go to church..find a social group, find new freinds. Take your kids to the park. When you are unhappy..Your kids are unhappy!...TRUST ME!.. You need to start a new life, and try to find yourself. And oh Yeah "Once a cheater..Always a Cheater"!!..ITS SOOOO TRUE!!!!!

Source(s): Been there..Done that!!!