How to get rid of acne on my shoulders, back, and my uppers chest?

I have pimples and zits all over my shoulders and my back and my upper chest. How do I get rid of it

Favorite Answer

When washing your body use a loofah, sponge or exfoliant to help remove any dead skin cells that may clog up pores. Use a gentle action and don’t be too harsh otherwise you will end up breaking the skin. You should probably change your shirt twice a day whether you exercise or not to avoid bacteria buildup.Try http://solutionsforpimples.blogspot.com/ for more info.

• Davida

Right now my skin is perfectly clear, for the first time in 3 years. It's been about 9 weeks and all my acne is gone. It is such a great feeling to wake up with clear skin.

Holistic Acne Treatment Guide?

• Karen

rid acne chest upper arms

1) Cook oatmeal and apply on face for fifteen minutes and wash.

2) Make a warm bath with blanch of nettle and rosemary.

3) Apply equal amount of lemon juice and rose water with a cotton ball and wash it after haif an hour for 15 to 20 days.

For dozens of more ways, prevention, types and reasons check

http://www.beauticianworld.com/acneremedy.html

Proactive! i use it, it is the bomb! it works on almost every part of the human body! trust me it is the most affective thing that you could use. it take about 3 days for it to completely vanish those evil pimpels,you will be happy you used it!

Wash those areas of your body at least twice a day.

Make sure you don't wear wet clothing on those areas.

Change your bed sheets more often.

This for all types of skin! Here's the way to get rid of them and keep them away! Black Soap and Shea butter. The black soap will help release the toxins in the skin and the shea butter will clear your skin. My daughter had a bad case of acne(OMG) and this helps. Here's the information:

African Black Soap Wash & Scrub

The Nubian Heritage African Black Soap line combines the ancient medicinal properties of black soap with the hydrating properties of Shea Butter to balance problem skin. Our traditional African Black Soap recipe Contains palm ash, plantain peel extract, tamarind extract and papaya enzymes. This powerful combination has traditionally been used to treat eczema, acne, oily skin, psoriasis, and other skin ailments. In the apothecary tradition, Nubian Heritage updates African Black Soap with active botanical extracts and salicylic acid to more effectively treat acne, balance skin tone and improve skin texture. Daily use of the line will result in cleaner, clearer, healthier skin.

Key Ingredients: Shea Butter, Palm Ash, Plantain Peel Extract, Papaya Enzymes, Salicylic Acid

Benefits: effective skin care targets trouble skin without over drying

Usage: oily, combination, acne

Natural Aroma: spicy, woody, unisex

African Black Soap Infused Butter

Usage: oily, combination, acne

Natural Aroma: spicy, woody, unisex

Read the testimonials and you'll see!

http://www.nubianheritage.com/products/t...

use toner and an acne body wash

i used

panoxyl cream ,

i got it from my local chemist. costs about 2 pound

works really well :D

they got rid of all of mine x