MOOEY asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

i want to lose some weight and very quick!.

i need to lose a stone and a half and i will go to any measures.. any tips or websites?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

go wheat free. No pasta, pizza, bread and so on. And no food after 7

p.m. People achieve marvellous results with it. Depending on your

initial weight, you can drop upwards from 20 pounds a month. If you don't eat wheat then you don't eat all those sticky, fatty goey cakes, you don't eat junk food, and you don't eat biscuits. But your diet is

still balanced. It costs nothing, and you do not have to calculate points or to buy special meals or plans.

• 1 decade ago

If only there was an easy answer I would be a millionair!

But for quick weight loss I am afraid you need to eat very little (but what you do eat should be nutritious keep fluid intake as normal with no alchohol) just after a few days or week, when you feel comfortable get yourself a fitness regime, START OFF SLOW.

For the future

Aim to eat well, but nutritious not too much of course.

Keep fit best to use swimming if possible.

Walk instead of using the car, walk briskly till your body tells you to take it easy. Exercise very regularly and keep your food intake to reasonable level there is lots of information out there eat greens 5 a day etc sounds easy dosent it?

Sorry no easy answer though.

• br@ski
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

i advise you to drink green tea 1-3 glasses per day

green tea speeds up your metabolism

drink lots and lots of water 8 glasses each day.

do not snack

do not drink soda

go on the half off diet only eat half of what you would usually eat and give or throw the rest away

if you are really hungry and you've had all your daily meals snack on fruits ( oranges, apples, bananas )

exercise more try and run for at least 30 minutes a day

get more active

get more sleep it prepares your body

stretch, yes it works and it doesn't just help you lose weight it helps with you're growing to make you a little taller

count your calories try to stay under the amount of 1300 calories per day

change you're lifestyle it makes a difference

do not eat candy or chips eat more greens or protein bars

avoid fast food and cut out fried food when you cook your meal oven cook your food do not fry it

chew gum because when you chew gum you do not pick at food for example if theres some chips in you're cupboard you go to them a think good damn they look good then you would say no i cant pick at them because i dont wanna throw my gum away

do not eat after 6pm because before 6pm you can burn all you're food off and if you eat after six it will lay on you're stomach as you eat.

do not eat before you go to sleep

drink a glass of water before you go to sleep

eat spicy food, if you can because it speeds up you're metabolism

do not weigh you're self everyday because it torments you,weight you're self once a week ( every Monday )

good luck!

or you can google 3 day american heart association diet it gives you step by step what to eat and drink also it says you can lose 10 lbs. in 3 days!!!

• Bob T
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

There are plenty of plans that could help you. However, do not expect instant results. The progress will not move as fast as you want it to, but there will be progress if you stick to a plan of good eating and regular exercise.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

try the atkins diet my daughter has lost up to a stone in six weeks

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

lose only fat...harsh measures ruin muscles and thats stupid to do!! you must be patient to lose fat safely...change your lifestyle for good- eat healthy and workout often...theres NO other way to get fit & stay fit for life...

• 1 decade ago

dont we all, surgery is the quickest way

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

have you treid this workout video? http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TKCGe2Ezris

Youtube thumbnail

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.