HAVE you Ever been too scared to watch scary movies alone?? WHAT MOVIE?

i know i cant watch the ringg. =[

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

The Ring

i think i'v seen one before

when the girl gets out of the tv screen i have nightmares for a long time

i hate scary moveis WHO EVER MADE THEM must of been drunk or

something

and

scary movie the first one i think it was a little weird

and the grudge

Source(s): I Get Scared Easily:[
  • 1 decade ago

Yes! I can't watch most scary movies alone but the one I remember the most was trying to watch Skeleton Key at night by myself

• 1 decade ago

I pretty much cant watch any scary movies on my own .. i always gotta have someone with me .. and its not as though im 12 so thats why .. im almost 19 and i still cant watch scary movies on my own .. hahaha

• Kate
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

I cant even watch Poltergeist with people. Im a huge wimp when it comes to scary movies.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Huh!
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, I can watch any movie alone but I just need to be on a bed with pillows so when I piss my pants, I can take cover.

• 1 decade ago

Try watching "The Others" or "What Lies Beneath" alone, at night, no lights on and windows and curtains open to the dark.

Talk about chills and bumps all over!

• 1 decade ago

i'm usually ok with scary movies, but the exorcism of emily rose is unwatchable in an empty house in the middle of the night. too many strange noises.

• L.
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

Rosemary's Baby. The first time I saw the Ring I was alone with my boyfriend in the mountains. I was so scared I was crying and he had to pray with me!!!!

• 1 decade ago

UHM YEA!

I can't watch ANY scary movie alone, ahaha!

• 1 decade ago

Oh my gosh i NEVER watch scary movies alone!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.