i don't think that harvey dent, died at the end of the dark knight. anyone agree?

• Best answer

Yes, I think he lived on to ham it up another day.

Hell no. He was Two-Face for, what? An hour? If the movie will be at all like the comics, he will be alive.

I can't wait the see the new, sleek Batmobile. Something's gotta replace that monster...and Batman can't ride around on a motorcycle forever!

I hear they're putting Catwoman in the third one, and NOT Halle Berry! This is gonna be great!

They didn't show his death leaving it open for him to be in a sequel. They did the same thing with the Joker but he won't be in any sequel's because of Heath Ledgers death. If Dent died or not will depend on where they go with the next script.

i dont know i mean at the end of the first movie they left alot of villains open since the arkham insane facility got a wall busted open which caused a huge breakout which means even if two face dies they can still bring penguin mr freeze or poison ivy and catwoman so even if twoface died they still have villains that need some spotlight

I thought about that too. But I think they are already looking for new villians for the next Batman. So maybe he did die. I guess we'll find out soon enough. Good question though. You got a star.

I dont think he died either. Theyre prob gonna make another. He's gonna be two face. I mean that just worked out perfectly for a sequal.

At that fall it doesent quite seem like it and they would bring that charater out so fast and even batman survived the fall so he might return later on in the next flim

Surely two face can't die!

He's in batman forever (which on the time line of the batman films hasn't taken place yet)

This is where they screw up plot lines.

i think he may come abck in the 3rd one because a lot of people liked 2 face

first off, way to put spoiler in the title

second, i dont think he died, because his coin landed on the good face up side that he meant to mean life