Asker
Asker asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

What did you think of the Dark Knight movie?

[Thumper] Yeah I agree. He did do the same thing in Batman Begins but you can definately notice it more in this movie. Christopher Nolan stated that it was to disguise his voice from Bruce Waynes'. Remember Clark Kent just had glasses and combed hair. Lol, looks just like Superman, no one would be fooled.

[32 Characters] I agree, but I think that was what they were tring to emphasize. That Bruce Wayne was the disguise and Batman was the true side.

[32 Characters] I agree, but I think that was what they were tring to emphasize. That Bruce Wayne was the disguise and Batman was the true side. I do like how there is not alot of CGI special effects (except for the slums of Gotham in the first one with the monorail train). It helps to emphasize him more as just a man than a super hero.

oops sorry about the double post

Definitely separated itself from Batman Begins, which was in my opinion, both good and bad.

The good was it stood on its own. Although the Dark Knight didn't feel as much like a superhero film as the first film, more drama filled it. It surprised me greatly though, that the superhero part of the movie felt left out. Batman felt more like just a man in the film, rather than "the symbol" that the first movie put so much emphasis on. The Joker and Two-Face were good villains, although Two-Face was very short lived in my opinion. It was a great movie, the best live action of the year.

Good movie.

Ledger = great

I think Christian Bale's voice was a bit laughable as Batman, i don't remember him sounding like that in Batman Begins...maybe it's just me?

its the best movie ever!!! my all time favorite

heath deserves an oscar for his performance.

RIP Heath Ledger

Love that Joker...

It... was... so... AMAZING!!!!! It was sooooooo goood! Best movie I've ever seen!!! Everything about it was spectacular!