Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicMovies · 1 decade ago

Whats the scariest movie you've watched?

wuts the scariest movie you've EVER watched or the movie your way too scared to watch?? Why.

Pet Sematary - Because it was the last movie I watched as a kid that scared the hell out of me. I haven't watched it since, not because it was so scary, but because if I watched it today I doubt I'd be scared and it would wreck my memory of how scary it was at the time.

The Texas Chainsaw bloodbath(1974) and the remake in 2003. Hostel was anything tough to take on too. But Clive Barker's Lord Of Illusions saved me up except two thirty within the morning, and i'm now not any individual to have nightmares. I hate Pet Sematery given that of the boy demise and the girl with spinal meningitis. I had nightmares from that, and that i hated the ends of The Mist and No nation For historical men. If you like monster movies, assess out Cloverfield when it comes out on DVD April 22nd. It's splendid.

The Texas Chainsaw bloodbath(1974) and the remake in 2003. Hostel replaced into something tricky to handle too. yet Clive Barker's Lord Of Illusions saved me up until 2 thirty interior the morning, and that i'm no longer somebody to have nightmares. I hate puppy Sematery through boy dying and the girl with spinal meningitis. I had nightmares from that, and that i hated the ends of The Mist and No united states For outdated adult males. in case you like monster video clips, check out Cloverfield whilst it comes out on DVD April twenty 2nd. it fairly is superb.

The scariest movie I've watched is Joy Ride (or Roadkill, as it's known in Britain). I'm not too keen on horror films.

Momma Mia... A whole movie of ABBA songs sung by people with untrained voices! That was the scariest thing I ever encountered, I thought I was going to die!

Source(s): Wise old Hippie

I love scary movies, Freddie & Jason movies, Childs Play, Christine, Carrie, The Shining, Gremblins, The Exorsist, Psycho,.....but there's no move that's gonna scare me to death where I'd refuse to watch it again!

• Vampie

Im going to go with the good ol' fashioned "The Exorcist"...

its the only movie thats really scared me whereas movies nowadays are either predictable or are more disgusting than scary (i.e. Saw)

Source(s): Vampie

The Grudge.

the grudge is very scary any japanese horror remake is just plain scary they are very creepy e.g. the ring one missed call the eye the concept for them all is pretty creepy

The Grudge

scary concept i think