R&P: your favourite films?

seeing much interest tonight in people's "favourites", and me having seen too many movies, i'd like to know which are your favourite films? i have seen many movies from every category, which is great but often makes you see how unoriginal movies can become once you see the same thing happen in... show more seeing much interest tonight in people's "favourites", and me having seen too many movies, i'd like to know which are your favourite films? i have seen many movies from every category, which is great but often makes you see how unoriginal movies can become once you see the same thing happen in several movies.
anyways, mine are :

the dog problem
reign over me
everything is illuminated
eternal sunshine of the spotless mind
little miss sunshine (it was surprisingly good)
wristcutters : a love story (sounds morbid, but it was good)
be kind rewind
batman (every movie, i won't be specific)
hot fuzz
dodgeball
stranger than fiction
thumbsucker

i actually have a pretty long list, but it can't possibly fit on here since there's a limit of characters.

MQ- which is your favourite movie soundtrack ?
Update: it's surprising to see that people here have an amazing movie preference!

a hard day's night : i have seen those movies, actually. my favourite would have to be a hard day's night (which happens to be your name!). they're pretty hard to find these days, though. at least where i live.