Does this hairstyle suit me?

Try getting a hair cut and maybe take alittle jel and swipe it around your hair TWICE and youll look better and try getting better shades

My friend Sheri and I totally agree with the first answer, a Brad Pitt would look really superb on you, yeah, and try doing so pushups.

Not really kid. I think you should cut it short and have it a little longer on top, go for the bed head look. Its a sexy and mature look that will make you look older and more sophisticated.

Long hair is out. Short hair is sexy

No i think you'd look better with more of a brad pitt cut

Source(s): Hope i helped!

Your hair should be the least of your worries, do some push ups.

no dont slick it back mess it up with your fingers or do like a joe jonas look or some thing

i dont like it one bit. Its like a 50 yr old man haircut! I hate how its pushed back and stuff ugh ugh ugh get it shaved off!!!!!!!!!!

Yes i think it looks great on you. It gives you sort of that bad boy look lol :-)

not really,,, sorry ,, and plz don't put it behind your ears like that.

Maybe a bit shorter looks better on you?

NOOOOOO, cut it!