Why are Atheist so adamant about nothing?

That is one of the best plays on words all day, snaps for that.

lol... makes me wanna say, "This is an A-B conversation, C ya later!"...

I totally get Baptists and Mormons arguing points of Christianity, or even Budhists and Taoist discussing points of philosophy, but atheists??.. uh, they don't even have a leg to stand on in the conversation!! I truly don't understand why they even care what the rest of us believe.

Actually atheists are adamant about the truth. I for one can not stand being lied too when it is unnecessary.

We are adamant only about requiring evidence or proof for ANY god claims.

Believers treat every other god story exactly like we do. We are just consistent and include yours too.

Because people want to impose their nothing on atheists.

Theists are super adamant about nothing as well...they just fail to realize it.

Mostly atheists are bothered by religion ALWAYS trying to get into politics. THAT IS NOT NOTHING!

My Answer: The next time an Atheist knocks on your door and begs you NOT to believe, come tell us about it

• ?

They made a religion out of it.

• Why are believers so dishonest about everything?

Your question makes no sense, it is in fact nonsensical.