promotion image of download ymail app
Promoted

If a guy asks a girl if she likes something about him, and she says "I guess", does that usually mean.......

If a guy asks a girl if she likes something about him, and she says "I guess", and if the guy's a jerk, does that usually mean something like, "No, not really!!!"

19 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

yes, basically.

Source(s): i was asked a similar question by a jerk two days ago and my reply was 'i guess'. and i really meant hell no
    • Commenter avatarLog in to reply to the answers
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Why would you ask something like that? I puts her on the spot. What do you expect to learn?

If you are interested in her, the last thing you want to do is ask her what she thinks of you. You should exude confidence. That's what impresses the women. Don't be a smart @ss but just sure of yourself. And on occasion make a commit about her looking nice.. Not too often that it doesn't seem sincere.

And be "cool" don't hound her. Good luck..

Source(s): BTW, you are not a jerk unless you think you are.. Don't get down on yourself...
  • Tara
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

you have to look at his body language when you ask the question...that will tell you more. Most guys are not going to say "no i dont like you" so the only other alternative "yeah, your a nice girl"...the actual answer in almost irrelevant so pay attention to the body language

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Yes, and the girl could've lied and said I like this or that about you but she is trying to tell the guy "your a jerk"

I hope this didn't happen with you

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It usually means Yes because if not she would have say No

• 1 decade ago

no not really that can mean alot of things like maybe she is saying yes but in a flirty kind of way or it can also mean maybe will have to see

• if he is a jerk and he is hott than she likes him and doesn't want to show it and if he is a jerk and is not totally hot than she wants nothing to do with him

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It probably means that she doesn't want to be mean even though what you asked is probably ture.

• 1 decade ago

It means yes but I don't what it is.

• 1 decade ago

Either hes nervous or he s not interested in her.

I dont think so.

• 1 decade ago

sometimes shes hideing her feeling cause shes shy and other times she doesn't care

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.