Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetInternetFacebook · 1 decade ago

Can people tell when you last logged onto Facebook?

I haven't logged onto it for nearly a year, and don't want the hassle of people sending me messages, as they'd assume i was back

Do people know when someone last logged onto facebook?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Becks
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

People would only know if they clicked on the bit at the bottom of the page. When I'm online on Facebook it says how many of my contacts are online but I don't always click it to see who is actually online.

If someone sends you a message you have the option to ignore it.

I like Facebook as it has masses to do on there & there's always something new going on........noway of getting bored on there & you have a lot of control too.

Get yourself back over there........you don't know what you're missing!!!!

• 1 decade ago

I'm not sure if there is a specific 'was last on line'.. thingy but there is the little on line icon that tells people if you're on line but you can turn this off, also they can tell from the mini feed and other feed thingy. You can disable these too though so none of your information is on view to any one, not even your friends.

I personally don't need everyone knowing every little thing so I disabled mine.

It's under you security settings under profile I think.

• 1 decade ago

They can't as of now, but be aware that there is a sort of Facebook IM on every page. I think you're automatically logged in by default, so I would make sure it's off by clicking on the bottom bar with the person icon. Make sure it's red.

• Harvs
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No, people don't know at all unless you change a status send a message or add any applications etc. if you just go on and look then no, people will not know. You can change your online status to offline and it will stay that way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • bexx
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

i think if they are listed as your friends they can tell with you are on line. there is a little thing you can click on the bottom of the screen. Personally i would not bother with it ! It can cause problems in the wrong hands

• 1 decade ago

If you haven't used it for a year why not delete your account? You won't have to worry about it in that case.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Delete your facebook, it will save you a lot of work lol.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I dont think so, its not like MySpace and Bebo. But it would be pretty obvious

• 1 decade ago

No, unless they see the things you have done in your mini-feed.

• 1 decade ago

Light A star!!!. (Becouse men is recommended to spray perfume on the back

of the hand instead on the wrists???)! This is the question

http://it.answers.yahoo.com/question/index;_ylt=Ak...

byee.!!

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.