In a survey of university students in UK, 33% of the Muslims thought it was OK to kill to defend Islam...?

.....and 4% approved killing to promote it. (Survey just summarised on AOL) These are the future leaders of their communities: Why did we let Muslims into our countries? UK governments had plenty of experience of Muslims in their colonies. No one ever got on l with them, except as subservient. And... show more .....and 4% approved killing to promote it.
(Survey just summarised on AOL)

These are the future leaders of their communities:

Why did we let Muslims into our countries?
UK governments had plenty of experience of Muslims in their colonies. No one ever got on l with them, except as subservient.

And now they are here, why are we not sending them back?
We have tried to find a way to accommodate them for 40 years now.

Why are we fighting them abroad, at huge cost in lives and money, when most of them are here?
Update: elwood blues, I do not understand your logic. Can you restate it in coherent English?
Update 2: Allah is the greatest OIC, can you please use a different mask? The one you use makes you look like a zombie. It frightens me like Hell.
Update 3: Sabrina S, You have given a magnificent reply to my questions. Full of facts and figures. And everything you say agrees with my own experience. It is very good to know some people are aware of the risks waiting for us. We are sleep walking towards an abyss and all we are concerned with is political correctness... show more Sabrina S, You have given a magnificent reply to my questions. Full of facts and figures. And everything you say agrees with my own experience.

It is very good to know some people are aware of the risks waiting for us. We are sleep walking towards an abyss and all we are concerned with is political correctness and not to give offence to
"other cultures".
Update 4: Sabrina S, You have given a magnificent reply to my questions. Full of facts and figures. And everything you say agrees with my own experience. It is very good to know some people are aware of the risks waiting for us. We are sleep walking towards an abyss and all we are concerned with is political correctness... show more Sabrina S, You have given a magnificent reply to my questions. Full of facts and figures. And everything you say agrees with my own experience.

It is very good to know some people are aware of the risks waiting for us. We are sleep walking towards an abyss and all we are concerned with is political correctness and not to give offence to "other cultures".
Update 5: Sorry for the accidental repetition of the comments above.