Hearing voices? I know I am!?

It only happens when I'm desperately tired. I'm not asleep yet. I'm fully functional (Although tired), but I will hear people talking. I know it's not in the house or anything, because I'm the only one here. It's just bits and pieces of faint conversation. I can never make out any of it... show more It only happens when I'm desperately tired. I'm not asleep yet. I'm fully functional (Although tired), but I will hear people talking. I know it's not in the house or anything, because I'm the only one here. It's just bits and pieces of faint conversation. I can never make out any of it because when I try to hone in on what they are saying it abruptly stops. Sometimes they sound angry for just a few words, or they talk really really fast, but most of the time it just sounds like I walked in on two or three people having a conversation, when I'm sitting down at the computer or making a cup of coffee. I've had this happen to me since I was a kid. Is there some kind of official name or something for these disembodied conversations I hear in my head? lol. I just hope I'm not becoming schizophrenic.
Update: I have been becoming increasingly paranoid of my friends and family, but It's not insane, like I think they are aliens or pod people or anything. Just thinking they are angry at me when they're not. ALL THE TIME. I keep misinterpreting their words, or body language.