Men in long term relationships (married) & sex?

i have been in a relationship for almost 5 years. we got married a few months ago, but ever since ive known my husband he will go into periods where he does not care to have sex. we have lived together for 4 of the 5 years and when we got married it was no big deal, just went to the courthouse so no changes from... show more i have been in a relationship for almost 5 years. we got married a few months ago, but ever since ive known my husband he will go into periods where he does not care to have sex. we have lived together for 4 of the 5 years and when we got married it was no big deal, just went to the courthouse so no changes from that really. by periods of not wanting sex, i mean like the first year, he was great wanting sex all the time, then he went for about a year not wanting any, then about 1 and 1/2 years he was fine again, and now its been like over a year and he hasnt wanted any. i know he isnt cheating or whatever we are almost ALWAYS together. this does not seem to bother him though. he just seems content watching tivo and playing video games (he always makes sure he gets the lastest systems and games) and hanging out with me or a few close friends. do some of you guys who are in LONG TERM relationships or married just get to the point where sex isnt important? ive tried to ask him about it ..
Update: and hes like i get tired a lot after work (he has always done manual labor type work) and he just doesnt feel like it. he still says a lot of that girls hot when hes watching tv or something, so i know hes not turned off to women altogether, but i havent changed at all since we met, im still skinny, havent gained... show more and hes like i get tired a lot after work (he has always done manual labor type work) and he just doesnt feel like it. he still says a lot of that girls hot when hes watching tv or something, so i know hes not turned off to women altogether, but i havent changed at all since we met, im still skinny, havent gained any weight. im actually a model, guys always stare at me when we go out and hes told me before he likes that.
Update 2: i have tried the whole seducing him thing. if he doesnt want to have sex ITS NOT GOING TO HAPPEN. he just gets mad and says stuff like, youre going to make me want to have sex and i dont feel like it tonight!
Update 3: im so sorry when i said he goes for a year without wanting it, i mean i will intiate and we will have sex maybe twice a month but hes not ASKING for it, he just goes a long. if i didnt instigate we would not have sex during that year.