unloveable asked in Beauty & StyleHair · 1 decade ago

Would this hairstyle suit me?

I am 14 years old, and have a rounded face with quite a long forehead! Would this hairstyle suit me?

http://www.hair-styles.org/short-hairstyles-70.htm...

15 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Possibly, but it depends on your hair type too. If it's wavy or curly are you going to flat iron it. If it's thick I won't lay like that because she has thin hair. Here is a link to a really cute hair cut on Julia Stiles (last picture on the page) it is perfect too since she has a round face and a larger forehead. Hope it helps too.

• Mrs.G
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Not at all. Round face means never go for short hair! You need something longer... at least to shoulders. The bangs are fine... a nice side swept bang is perfect for a longer forehead. Here's a good link for styles that would work:

http://www.thehairstyler.com/members/salon_long_ha...

I like the 2nd and 3rd best.

(PS- I keep trying to post, but either my computer or YA! is acting up)

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Haha, yes that hair style is perfect for people with rounded faces, and if you want to make your long forehead look fabulous haha the side bangs are just the thing!! Good Luck!

~Christina~

• pounds
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Umm.... the third photograph sounds such as you're 13 years previous... You seem 17 interior the 2d and 4th pictures, and 20 interior the 1st photograph. easily shop the quick hair. easily. You seem too youthful for me to fee, sorry!

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no, people with rounded faces should stay away from short hairstyles! they'll make your face look even rounder.

• 1 decade ago

swoop bangs are definitely good for covering up that long forehead.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
  • 1 decade ago

Yeah it would look fine

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

probably it looks like it would look good on many girls and women.

• Yes it would.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.