How can i fit a centrifugle clucth onto a b&s 3 hp horrizontal cement mixer engine??

How can i fit a centrifugle clucth onto a b&s 3 hp horrizontal cement mixer engine?? i need to know for my little project i am making a go kart.I am using a mobility scooter frame as the frame with its original wheels and axles. for the engine a 3hp briggs and stratton cast iron bore from a cement mixer and i got... show more How can i fit a centrifugle clucth onto a b&s 3 hp horrizontal cement mixer engine??
i need to know for my little project i am making a go kart.I am using a mobility scooter frame as the frame with its original wheels and axles. for the engine a 3hp briggs and stratton cast iron bore from a cement mixer and i got it to start after an hour of cleaning and things. but i thought the project was over before it begun because it didnt think my engine had a throttle so i wouldnt be able to put in an automatic clutch. but i found the little pice of metal that moved back and forth and acted as a throttle YAY!! so know i have an engine with a very in-accessable throttle and no clutch or chain/belt.

so i was wondering if any one could help me with an aoutomatic clutch (centrifugal clutch)

thanks
Update: ok just to let you know i am no longer using a mobility scooter frame i am using an offroad buggy frame and i need to know how to fit the clutch aswell as where to get 1