staggmovie asked in SportsHockey · 1 decade ago

Who is your favorite & least favorite NHL team?

And also why is those 2 NHL hockey teams either your favorite or least favorite Hockey team in the NHL?

• Best answer

My favorite team is the Florida Panthers. They are my hometown team. After growing up in South Florida a hockey fan with no team. I am glad they are here

Least Favorite. I really do not dislike any team. But I would like Tampa Bay to lose to the Cats a lot. Cross state rival thing.

My favourite team is the Leafs and my least favourite team is the Sens.

My story about how and why I am a Leafs fan is very long so to make a long story short they were my hometown team and whether or not I actually watch the sport I will always root for my hometown team. When I started watching hockey the Leafs sucked (2/3 years ago) they still do but I know being a Leafs fan will pay off when they win the Cup! As well, my three cousins were/are all huge Leaf fans and since I was little they would watch the Leafs. Since they were the only cousins I had for the first few years in my life they were a huge influence on me.

I hate the Sens because they are the Leafs rivals. Toronto and Ottawa seem to have a city rivalry too, it was only natural the hockey teams would hate each other as well. Also their fans are very annoying, I know the same can be said about Leaf fans but when it's your own team it's okay. When it's the team you hate most, it's just plain annoying. However, I do like having the Sens around because it's a great rivalry. I especially loved their collapse this past season!

My favorite team is the Ottawa Senators. My least favorite changes back and forth between Montreal and Toronto, depending on the rivalry. Right now it's Montreal. Some of the classless habs fans at the Bell Center really get under my skin. The ole chant in the 1st period. Cheering when opposing players are injured badly. Booing Price mercilessly. They're a classless, classless bunch. Not all habs fans, just a certain segment who attend the games.

Better be careful, I got a question like this deleted because someone reported it as "chatty". Be careful of the trolls, anyways...

Favorite: Columbus Blue Jackets. Yes, I know, I know they suck. However, since we have a local team now, I've fallen in love with Hockey. I think their fan base is good, they offer a lot to the Columbus area and are great to their fans. Several open practices a year, players sign autographs and most are pretty nice (since we got rid of Federov). It's also nice to be able to see some of the greats play. I'm looking forward to Pittsburgh this year so I can see "Sid the Kid" come to Columbus.

Least Favorite: Nashville Predators and TuuTuu. Columbus can't seem to shake this team. we are 1-15-1 over the past 2 seasons against them. We have a better record against Detroit for crying out loud. TuuTuu likes to run his mouth, and that's cool. He seem to cause problems when he ran his mouth at home and when our enforcers were out on injuries. However, Jared Boll gave him a nice Columbus welcome.

Favorite: NY Islanders

Least Favorite: NY Rangers

Ottawa Senators have been my favorite team since the season they only won 14 games no other reason other than they were originally an underdog team. And of course i have to "hate" Toronto but i also happen to hate Detroit and Anaheim now. Simply because i can.

Favourite: Vancouver, Pittsburgh, Carolina

Least Favourite: Anaheim, Toronto

Favorite Montreal Canadiens (History, Players, and hope)

Least favorite...I'd say Nashville Predators (I could say Toronto/Boston/Ottawa just 'cause I love Mtl but I have to say that the Preds are going nowhere, not a good hockey city, horrible jerseys, no investments, no franchise players, nothing particular...) so my choice is Nashville.

Definitly San Jose Sharks, they have alot of potential and deep in there AHL and NHL rosters, and they could be repeat cup champs in the next 5 years, well as long as they finally find a way to get past the 2nd or 3rd round of the playoffs....as for my least favorite i would have to say the Ducks becuase they are just really really dirty players, and they just seem to be really just be overrated, and dont forget about PROOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEERRRRRRRRRRRRRR, PRRRRROOOOOOOOOOOOONNNNNNNNNNNNGGGGGGGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEERRRRRRRR, :P well as all Sharks fans know what i mean :P just go to a game at "The Tank"

I love the San Jose Sharks, Pittsburgh Penguins, and Edmonton Oilers. I don't dislike any teams but I do dislike a lot of players like Sean Avery. He's cocky, pushy, makes bad judgment, man whore, wannabe celebrity. Just to name a few :) Nice question. What's your favorite teams?