If a Police Car is behind you in traffic....Do you get slightly nervous...????

Even though...you havent done anything wrong...????

I know I do....

48 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Peace and respect to you.

No, when I see blue coats, it makes me drive properly! I show big respect until they pass me, then I give them big finger when they aren't looking LOL.

• (:P)
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

Of course. Those rascals sometimes follow you until you make a wrong move and then they stop you and give you the third degree. They believe that everyone eventually makes a wrong move. For example, no turn signals when changing lanes; failure to make a complete stop at a stop sign; passing the white mark on the intersection before making a stop, etc.

• 1 decade ago

Yes! A few days after I passed I had a policeman following me so I - oh so cleverly - decided I'll just go faster so he won't find me... I got pulled over after he was following me for about half and hour, but luckily he was a very nice policeman and I didn't get a ticket or anything!

I still get really nervous though, but now I just pull over until they've gone away instead of trying to out-run them!

• Gnome
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

And even though you KNOW beyond a doubt you are legally under the speed limit, I guarantee you WILL look at the speedometer anyway, and lots of times, ease up on the accelerator..

Some of us will even make an unplanned gas stop right about now. LOL.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

No i dont get nervous because i know my car is legal and i stick to the speed limits so theres no need to worry if am doing nothing wrong

• 1 decade ago

Sometimes I do even though I haven't done anything wrong AND my car is taxed ,MOT'd & insured which is more than can be said for quite a few people round here.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no because I live in a small town and I know most of the poilce. I guess if I'm out of town I might get a little nervous, but mostly I like and respect cops and stay out of trouble to me cops are my friends

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I would but I can't drive. I know I would though and end up crashing me car by constantly checking my speed every two seconds.

xx

• Sasha
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

Yes, I get terrible tetchy when they drive behind. You nearly spend more time looking in your mirror than on the road on front.

• 1 decade ago

Yes! I'll slow down even if I am going the speed limit.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.