Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

DReams!!! Could they mean anything? Does anything mean Anything???

Okay this will be long but please bear with me =]

I met this guy at a church event. He was a few months older than me. As I walked into a meeting for the first time I felt a strange connection with him when he met my gaze and held it until I looked away I vaguely remembered random faded images of him from childhood. In reality he was a stranger to me and I actually didn’t know him at all. I didn’t make much of it and dismissed the whole thing. We went camping with our youth from church and he was there too. I wasn’t interested in him I thought he was a bit arrogant. I was especially annoyed with him at one point and I even had an urge to take the notebook I was holding and smack him with it (but it wasn’t because he was doing anything to me, it was because of how he was behaving in my assigned group). Then suddenly he said something I don’t remember but his voice sounded kind and all my anger and annoyance melted away. I guess I was soo surprised because I never expected him to sound caring,… I looked up into his eyes and they were very warm and intense. I became mesmerized and didn’t say anything just looked into them. When he said something again I realized I had been just staring into his eyes and felt so confused and weird. I still didn’t make much of it thou. But I would catch him studying me sometimes. After youth camp was over I ran into him a lot at church coincidently… but I didn’t think about him. Then one night I had a dream where he was helping me out with something and in the process hugged me tightly as if he didn’t want to let me go. Then later on in the dream there was like a movie scene of him jogging through woods. There was a voice speaking as he ran. The voice was saying how he fell in love with me and even though his friends didn’t accept me and rejected him he didn’t care. Love letters to him from me flashed on the screen of my dream then it was over. I woke up thinking why I had such a strange dream. A few days later, after Sunday church was over I was standing in a group of friends and talking when I looked over and saw him standing alone as if waiting for someone. He wasn’t the loner type, being pretty popular and stuff. But when our eyes met I remembered the strange dream and suddenly felt more interested. Later on my sister had a dream. She said that I married this guy and we came over to their house and she asked him how we fell in love. And my “Husband” said it had to do something with love letters…. I asked her how this guy looked like and when she described him he reminded me very much of THIS guy so during church I pointed him out and she said it was the same guy she saw in her dream!! What could all this mean??? And thank you for taking the time to read all of this. =]

I've always heard that your dreams mean something- like they're an open door to reality or something...but this is not only weird, it's amazing! Maybe it's a sign about what will happen in the future. First reading this, I thought you were describing me bc I'm having the same thing going on in my life right now with the whole guy from church(popular)/older/youth group trip thing...but yea I say keep watching the signs bc I have a feeling something's gonna happen btwn the two of you: ) Good luck with everything and keep getting to know this guy more..see what happens k? God Bless!

Hugging

To dream that you are hugging someone, symbolizes your loving and caring nature. You are holding someone or something close to your heart. Alternatively, it may indicate your need to be more affectionate.

Film

To dream that you are watching a film, signifies that you are analyzing yourself and your own thoughts without being emotionally attached.

Jogging

To dream that you are jogging, suggests that you are proceeding through life in a steady pace. You are not really taking any action toward changes.

Voices

To hear voices in your dream, signifies a message from the unconscious or spiritual realm.

This is all I've got I couldn't find anything about (love letters)

Oh honey, you are missing him which means that you are totally absorbed to the guy! Haha! You have a crush on him! And when you receive a call or when you see your inbox having unread message, you just hope it was him right? Why dont you two meet up for a while, because, calling wont help at all! You are into him a lot! Good luck with him!

I have actually had that happen . He comitted suicide last year though. and we had been child hodd friends but i kept seeing what i knew was him in a different time. And memories of me and him. I also had dreams of our first date, which happened, of our first kiss, and it happened, i dreampt of everything basically.

Dreams i believe are a opening in our imagination created by what has yet to come. Dreams have a meaning that your brain imbeds in them. It is a sixth sense all humans have.

I think that you should look into it, and become close to the guy. Only time will answer a dreams riddle.

Source(s): My mind and experience

u definetly love this guy or hav a bad case of puppy love

now go out there and get him girl!!

omg.

wow. seriously you should write a book. that was really amazing.

that is just too weird.

i would most definentally become friends with this guy.

good luck hun. that's really really cool. =]

do you secretly like this guy

think about it

why would those dreams have those events then?

Maybe theres more thoughts in your head that you haven't found to admit yet

good luck

answer mine plz

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200807...

• Annie

dreaming will only get you so far.

but its up to you to make it happen.

take a chance and live out your dreams.

probably just meant to be... ^-^

try the relationship first..

and maybe itll work out

it must be that you guys are ment for it and belong together