Jehovah's Witnesses: Is Jehovah going to kill all non-Witnesses at Armageddon?

WT 9/1/89 page 19:

"ONLY Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the “great crowd,” as a united organization under the protection of the Supreme Organizer, have any Scriptural hope of surviving the impending end of this doomed system dominated by Satan the Devil."

It says "ONLY Jehovah’s Witnesses, those of the anointed remnant and the “great crowd,” will survive. it doesn't leave room for much discretion. It doesn't mention anyone else.

The standard Witness answer "Only Jehovah knows who will survive" seems to be contrary to your literature, that indicates Jehovah knows "ONLY" Jehovah's Witnesses will survive.

I guess now we all know.

EDIT BLACK KNIGHT: You said "Scriptural hope of surviving" . I don't see that in the above Watchtower. It says "ONLY" Jehovah's Witnesses.

Who cares if you're sick of Witnesses "Bashers" or in other words those who point out inconsistancies in your literature.

Read my profile.

EDIT MOISES: It's a question about statements in your literature. It makes no differance what I believe.

EDIT WORKER: Exactly. This is from Jehovah's Witness literature and I would like an answer.

EDIT SHERRY: Is this a question? You tell me, when I say: "Is Jehovah going to kill all non-Witnesses at Armageddon?", is that a question. I may throw in some facts and some comments but it's no doubt a question.

EDIT SHERRY, all the millions of Muslims and Hindu's who don't have access to the Bible, all the mentally challenged, all the drug addicted, in short all non-Witnesses will be destroyed. It says "ONLY" Jehovah's Witnesses.

Either the Watchtower's comment is incorrect or it isn't. All your Blah-Blah did not answer the question.

EDIT GRANPA: Go back to sleep. Why don't you indentify yourself? I have a blog. Do I have an agenda? We all do, including you.

EDIT GRANPA: You seem to be implying that that statement is taken out of context. If so, prove it.

EDIT SHERRY: I was you. Read my profile. My eyes have been so opened since I left the JW mind prison.

I am not religious but the Witnesses are so obviously wrong its actually humerous. Many contradictions and flip flops in the literature.

”Shortly, within our twentieth century, the “battle in the day of Jehovah” will begin”. From: The Nations Shall Know That I Am Jehovah - How? 1971 p. 216”

Look it up.

EDIT CHAD C: You said "It would be unfair for God to destroy someone who did not have the chance to get to know him. In this we do not know who will be resurrected."

The Watchtower says ONLY Jehovah's Witnesses will make it through Armageddon, but you say "it would be unfair for God to destroy someone who did not have the chance to get to know him."

So you obviously disagree with the Watchtower.

Who mentioned resurrection? Not relevant.

It's funny that you Quote the Watchtower and they accuse you of not having your facts straight !!

You would think a light would go on !!!!!

Only the ones doing Gods will now will survive the end of this system of things this is true. However there is still a hope for some, the bible speaks of a resurrection of the righteous and unrighteous. It would be unfair for God to destroy someone who did not have the chance to get to know him. In this we do not know who will be resurrected.

Is this a QUESTION? Sounds like you are trying to give an ANSWER.

Personally? I think that a LOT of people have a chance of surviving Armageddon, but few will. Think about the days of Lot. 6 people had the chance of surviving the destruction of Sodom and Gomorrah, 3 did. Two who were warned laughed and thought Lot was "joking" and didn't even try to escape, One who started to escape was disobedient to the instructions of the Angels and so lost her life while in the process of running away.

How many people in this world do you think will escape? Most of the people warned, laugh and think we are joking, or think that we are foolish for even believing that God is going to bring destruction on the wicked. Others who do listen, haven't been trained or don't have the heart condition which allows them TO obey instructions to the letter.

To be honest? I bet there are plenty of Jehovah's Witnesses who will fall into that last category. I myself sometimes have obedience issues, so whether I will be able to follow instructions closely enough to not wind up like the wife of Lot, I wonder.

Do you think that someone who HASN'T been trained to be obedient to God is going to fare BETTER than those of us who have had this training if even some of us are at risk?

1 Peter 4:18 says "18 “And if the righteous [man] is being saved with difficulty, where will the ungodly [man] and the sinner make a showing?” "

This is a serious question everyone should ask themselves. Jesus indicated that it would be "few" who are finding the road to life. This doesn't mean that only a few have a CHANCE, it means FEW will be obedient enough and heeding enough of the warnings and instructions to MAKE SURE to do what they are commanded by God to do in order to preserve their lives.

You can laugh at us and put us down all you want. Make yourself like the sons in law of Lot. Go ahead. But please remember they are dead. They didn't even try to escape.

No one need to worry about such things. Your faith and love in God did let you start your journey. I love this and I will quote it for whoever reads it on this joyous day. "A thousand mile journey starts with one step." "A brick house starts with one brick." All we need to do is start and from there you continue until the completion of your journey. Another quote is "The one that is first will be last, and the one that is last will be first." (Very wise quotes from wise, enlighten men) Through our journey there will be twists and turns and obstacles. But as you pass each one; remember its left behind and one burden that has fallen off of you. Do not carry it, just leave it there. Your walk will start getting lighter as your journey continues. God read the heart in all of us. He sees the anger, sadness, regrets, jealousy, and He knows what happened to cause that unhappy feelings in your heart. But our life was created for joy, peace, harmony, and most importantly love. Only God knows YOU deep inside of your soul for God created YOU in *His image, in His likeness*. Beyond what any one person is going through in life remember the meaning of Jesus and "LOVE CONQUERS *ALL*".

The asker is not a unbeliever. His profile reads that he believes in a Supreme Creator. The journey starts .......

BK hit it right,

so, i guess you have an agenda. why do you not identify yourself and present your agenda?

but, the answer is NO.

and your citation is only a portion of that article regarding one particular facet of the last days.

you dearly need to read your bible.

you can get one at your local kingdom hall of Jehovah's witnesses, or see:

www.watchtower.org

gramps

Source(s): bible brain watchtower

I'm not a JW but you need to do a better job reading. "Scriptural hope of surviving" means those with hope. There will be innocent people without hope any kind of hope so they may survive.

You Jehova witnesses bashers need to get a life....seriously. Im getting tired of your crap here posted every day.

Yes, of course. Jenova will send Sephiroth to kill us all! (And yes, i know we are talking about Jehovah, no Jenova.)