Pregnancy, Implantation bleeding or menstrual cycle?

So my girlfriend and I have been trying to conceive... Her last period was on May 29th, she should've started around may 28th-30th... Well it's now July 23rd and she had not started... Tonight when she was driving home she said she had a mild cramp and then when she got home she noticed a very very light... show more So my girlfriend and I have been trying to conceive... Her last period was on May 29th, she should've started around may 28th-30th... Well it's now July 23rd and she had not started... Tonight when she was driving home she said she had a mild cramp and then when she got home she noticed a very very light pinkish liquid almost like blood in her underwear.... It's changed to a light light almost orange brown. It doesn't have a flow, and she doesn't feel like she has her period. None of the regular symptoms... Could this be implantation bleeding? or something else? Please help... She missed her period back in june, so her second period is due around the 28th of july... So she wouldn't be starting her period this early... We are both just confused and need some advice or help, please don't say, see your doctor, we know this...
Update: Thank you bobbi, you were very insightful... As for the "girl" who replied after you.... I suggest you have higher than a 3rd grade education before you go posting on this site. I mentioned June for one LEARN TO READ, and second I can't understand what the heck you were even talking about, I... show more Thank you bobbi, you were very insightful... As for the "girl" who replied after you.... I suggest you have higher than a 3rd grade education before you go posting on this site. I mentioned June for one LEARN TO READ, and second I can't understand what the heck you were even talking about, I couldn't put together your very very broken english if that's what you want to call it.