Do you think Triple H would be as successful as he is now if hadn't of Married Stephanie?

Im not his biggest fan i can admit that but i have seen mixed opinions on this and was wondering what you all thought? Im gonna post what i think in a min because it is too long to fit on here lol. Anyway, Do you think Triple H would be as successful as he is now if hadn't of Married... show more Im not his biggest fan i can admit that but i have seen mixed opinions on this and was wondering what you all thought?

Im gonna post what i think in a min because it is too long to fit on here lol.

Anyway,
Do you think Triple H would be as successful as he is now if hadn't of Married Stephanie?

Star if you like.
Update: He would still be successful but i don't think he would have had 12 WWE title reigns, some other wrestlers should get a chance, i dont like the way he puts them down either. Though if he didn't marry her he won't have had it all. However, with or without Stephanie McMahon, he would have success no... show more He would still be successful but i don't think he would have had 12 WWE title reigns, some other wrestlers should get a chance, i dont like the way he puts them down either.

Though if he didn't marry her he won't have had it all. However, with or without Stephanie McMahon, he would have success no matter what happened. He was part of the clique, together with Michael's, Kevin Nash, Scott Hall and Sean Waltman (a.k.a. X-Pac or th 1-2-3 Kid), who had a very powerful influence in the booking of the WWF back in the beginning of the 90's. Also, no matter what we said, he was part of the "supportive cast", during the Attitude Era, just behind Rock, Austin and Foley, so he had a high status in WWE history.

But, if you see, his 5 World Heavyweight titles came after he married with McMahon. And, at least I suspect that McMahon was behind 2 or 3 WWE championships won by HHH. So, without McMahon, would he be in main event status? Would he have won as much as he has done? Probably not
Update 2: So, without McMahon, would he be in main event status? Yes**

I forgot to add that in lol.
17 answers 17