Losing my faith in God?

So i am a 17 years old and have grown up in a extremely religious house hold. In fact my dad is a pastor and was also once a youth pastor for about 8 years. I have become more open minded and I feel that I am now more liberal politically than conservative. My real issue with the bible is that I feel that women are... show more So i am a 17 years old and have grown up in a extremely religious house hold. In fact my dad is a pastor and was also once a youth pastor for about 8 years. I have become more open minded and I feel that I am now more liberal politically than conservative. My real issue with the bible is that I feel that women are more of an object and were only created for men, almost like a servant to them. Despite the fact that God says he loves me, I still feel like I am here to pleasure men...almost pointless except to serve men. I have an intense fear on relying on men (and becoming one of those uptight christion moms...ew...) I plan on moving out once I turn 18, go to school and become a doctor. I dont have a problem with men, and I hope to be married some day. But in God's eyes, I feel since I a woman, I am instantly under men. I refuse being "submissive" to a man. Im losing faith in God.
21 answers 21