White stuff in my underwear.. PLEASE HELP =(?

Well I've seen these questions on here before but i just really want a clear answer! Well I'm 15 and I started my period about 2 or more years ago.. BUt for about 3-4 years ive been having this white gooey discharge in my underwear, and its really annoying and embarrasing! At sleepovers Im paranoid that... show more Well I've seen these questions on here before but i just really want a clear answer! Well I'm 15 and I started my period about 2 or more years ago.. BUt for about 3-4 years ive been having this white gooey discharge in my underwear, and its really annoying and embarrasing! At sleepovers Im paranoid that someone migh see the underwear that i wore the day before in my bag and i feel like im really unlucky cause the look of it makes me sick and i feel dirty. Some anwers say it happens to everyone.. Most of the questions said it only happens every so often.. But it happens every day with me !.. I'ts getting to a point that i could cry about it.. I really want to see a doctor to see if theres anything that could reduce how much it happens.. Can anything reduce it?... Please helpp ]=
7 answers 7