Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can an oyster becomes a butterfly if he flap his shells hard enough? Polls: Butterfly or oyster?

• Best answer

No, no, no that's not possible. Butterfly.

• Jamie

A glass or two of very dry French Sauvignon Blanc. No reason to gild the lily -- with fancy wine, or PLEASE: sauces or other stuff. OK, a little lemon if you must. But beyond that it's like sex-toys: in the end, just a distraction. And by the way: contrary to mythology, biggest is not always best for either sex OR oysters. I like the little sea-teal colored "Marennes" best, say, Number 2 or 3.

That is how some oyster get around, but opening and closing their shells real fast causing them to kind of jet around.

what does the Butterfly get?

Is it legal to say "Hi" to the lady above me? I see a look in her eyes. i think she wants me LOL

hell yeah thats not the only thing they flap on those poles :P definately oysters

Nahhh its too heavy and Butterfly FTW :D

I cheated to get through Biology and Chemistry...

maybe....I f it has been sitting in it's cocoon long enough..and it wants ..to to fly away..oysters..

can't say they have wings. can't get close to them. they seem to get away from me. butterflies

I think not. It would be difficult to squeeze a lemon in them.

Oysters......