Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Can an oyster becomes a butterfly if he flap his shells hard enough? Polls: Butterfly or oyster?

11 Answers

Relevance
  • Best answer

No, no, no that's not possible. Butterfly.

• Jamie
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

A glass or two of very dry French Sauvignon Blanc. No reason to gild the lily -- with fancy wine, or PLEASE: sauces or other stuff. OK, a little lemon if you must. But beyond that it's like sex-toys: in the end, just a distraction. And by the way: contrary to mythology, biggest is not always best for either sex OR oysters. I like the little sea-teal colored "Marennes" best, say, Number 2 or 3.

• 1 decade ago

That is how some oyster get around, but opening and closing their shells real fast causing them to kind of jet around.

• 1 decade ago

what does the Butterfly get?

Is it legal to say "Hi" to the lady above me? I see a look in her eyes. i think she wants me LOL

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

hell yeah thats not the only thing they flap on those poles :P definately oysters

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Nahhh its too heavy and Butterfly FTW :D

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I cheated to get through Biology and Chemistry...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

maybe....I f it has been sitting in it's cocoon long enough..and it wants ..to to fly away..oysters..

• 1 decade ago

can't say they have wings. can't get close to them. they seem to get away from me. butterflies

• 1 decade ago

I think not. It would be difficult to squeeze a lemon in them.

Oysters......

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.