Approximate penalty for drink driving, no license and no insurance?

Anyone have any ideas of the kind of punishment you would be looking at for being caught drink driving, without a license and without any insurance. Oh and taking the car with no permission from the owner?
Update: Also forgot to say. This is specific to the UK.
Update 2: Just to add. At no point did I say I did this and trust me I am very mad at the person who did. Basically my boyfriend was a little over the drinking limit, he has no licence and no insurance and in the spur of the moment after a night with friends decided to take my car (we both pay towards it but its in my name)... show more Just to add. At no point did I say I did this and trust me I am very mad at the person who did. Basically my boyfriend was a little over the drinking limit, he has no licence and no insurance and in the spur of the moment after a night with friends decided to take my car (we both pay towards it but its in my name) and drive his friend home because his friend has broken his leg. No excuses i Know - that's what taxis are for. No need to answer me with abuse I did not do or ask for any of this.