Dog loses control of bowels simultaneously when being reprimanded.....any info?

I have raised 3 dogs prior while growing up and this hasnt happened with any of them. My dog is almost a year old, and although she is a good dog for the most part, she does do bad doggie things here and there. However when I yell at her and become assertive to let her know that she did something bad, she will... show more I have raised 3 dogs prior while growing up and this hasnt happened with any of them. My dog is almost a year old, and although she is a good dog for the most part, she does do bad doggie things here and there. However when I yell at her and become assertive to let her know that she did something bad, she will poopie and pee right at that moment like I literally scared it out of her. I dont beat my dog, but I surely dont put up with her getting into things she isnt suppose to. Does this happen often with dogs and why does it happen?