Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthWomen's Health · 1 decade ago

Sex while girls are on a period?

is it possible for a girl to have sex on a period?

and i heard they cant get pregnant while on a period. is it true?

38 Answers

Relevance
  • Leena
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best answer

Yes, and yes. But it's gross, don't do it.

• 1 decade ago

The period is from the blood of the (what would be) womb wall. Because no egg has been fertalised that month and thus into the womb to grow the walls will shred and out will come the egg and blood. Of course you can't get pregnant then when there's nothing for it to grow into.

And yes you can have sex then... although the bible claims it is a sin 'to approach a woman in a sexual manner when she is bleeding from down there' (or something to that extent).

Aparrently orgasms are more intense then for women too- because everything is uber sensitive.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's possible, but very messy and the risk of infections spreading into the pelvis is higher because the cervix (neck of the womb) is slightly open to allow the blood to come out.

It's unlikely that they will get pregnant if they have sex during their period in the first few days, but I guess if they have a short cycle and have sex in the last couple of days of their period then it's still risky.

But surely no guy would want to have sex with a girl on her period without using a condom???!!! Therefore pregnancy wouldn't really be much of a concern.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It's extremely unlikely, and practically impossible for a woman become pregnant while on her period. And some periods are more severe than others, so if it's a real "heavy" period, there will be alot more blood which would make sex a bit weird to me. A lighter period would be unnoticeable to the male, but the experience may be somewhat unpleasant for the female, but it really depends on the girl.

Some are dirty and like it that way.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

I like how all the guys are saying that a girl can't get pregnant.

Just shows how uneducated some of us are. You can get pregnant anytime you have unprotected sex. Sperm can survive in the fallopian tubes an average of 3 to 4 days.

There have been women who have gotten their periods while pregnant.

You need to be educated before thinking about having sex. Do some reasearch.

• adacam
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago

Yes it is. Actually, some girls find sex particularly enjoyable when they're on their period. There's nothing wrong with it at all, apart from it can be a bit icky, you both might want to have a shower afterwards.

I guarantee she CAN still get pregnant, however. Wrap it up, boy, every time.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It depends if the girl wants to have sex on her period and sorry but you can fall pregnant at any time regardless of your period or 'hot' days xxx

• 4 years ago

Once infertility has been diagnosed, there are a number of treatment options available depending on the root cause of the problem. Learn here https://tr.im/x1x2e

Infertility is a condition defined as not being able to become pregnant after at least one year of unprotected, regular, well-timed intercourse. Women who suffer from multiple miscarriages may also be diagnosed as infertile. Infertility may be classified into two groups, primary and secondary infertility.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

yes u can have sex with a girl whilst she is on her period and yes she CAN get pregnant. There is always as risk.

Source(s): USE A CONDOM!
  • CB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

It is possible but gross and messy and smelly and really not worth it. Better to fool around in other ways. And absolutely they can get pregnant at any time during the cycle. Use a condom with spermicidal lube. Not perfect but nearly so.

• you CAN get pregnant. its less likely but the only way to not get pregnant is to not have sex. other than that your taking the risk. and i wouldn't suggest doing it on your period anyways. your period smells bad, the blood gets all over and if you get cramps your screwed. And if your anything like me, no one will like your when you have it. [i ***** alot lol] but you dont want to have a fight during sex. just wait until its gone... its not like you have to wait long

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.