Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

Do you share evil pickled body parts with your contacts?

• AKBOY

I have jars and jars full of evil eyes I like to share. Kinda like eatin grapes... they pop when you bite down, sounds yummy aye.

Nope - I don't like pickled body parts, they can have them. I'll just share the evil..... bwhahahahaa

NO! Never!

Evil pickled body parts are very expensive.

My contacts can go out and buy their own.

Cheers

Not yet...(I am laughing my oz off right now)

But from what I've only "just begun" to understand about my contacts...

"Sharing evil pickled body parts with my contacts" is only "The Beginning of The Evil In Store For Me!"...

"Aaaggghhhhhh!" (Now running in terror from phantoms I only vaguely perceive to be real, yet...)

..."Aaaggghhhhh!"

• I don't pickle the evil parts

Those I feed to my dog (he isn't picky)

Only when I want to get kinky with them,,,,,Want some pickled arm from Jabba the Hut??

Edit: Hey,, how did she get up on top of me? errr,,, forget about my earlier offer,,,,

there is no longer a unmarried maximum severe area of your physique. all your organs paintings mutually in an organ equipment. as an occasion, your recommendations desires the blood that your coronary heart pumps to it. yet your coronary heart additionally desires your recommendations, as a results of fact your recommendations sends the indicators to "tell it" to pump the blood. i assume if i in my opinion had to %. one area, i could %. the recommendations, basically as a results of fact the frightened equipment controls all different areas of the physique. yet i've got self belief that there is no longer a maximum severe area of your physique. yet i will permit you recognize the least significant is your appendix.

Like banana split? Owh yes...

Not a presentation thing. Go away!

• jms043

No. I keep all those delicious things for myself.