X.x
Lv 5
X.x asked in HealthMen's Health · 1 decade ago

Semen has 3000 calories a spoon full..???

Is it true..???

Coz seriously lyk i cant see that being true..but a lot of different people have been saying it to me..!

Update:

Im here asking because i DONT believe my friends...But i still want to know...

=S

Update 2:

Legalos...How am I giving the Irish a bad name..??

Im just curious..!

Jebus lyk...

32 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

A typical ejaculation fills up about one teaspoon; the actual amount is determined by a man's age (younger men usually make more semen), when he last ejaculated, and how long he's aroused before ejaculating, among other factors. Contrary to what you've heard, semen is not loaded with calories. Each teaspoon of ejaculate has about 5 - 7 calories and some 200 - 500 million sperm. Since sperm make up only about 1 percent of semen, what accounts for the other 99 percent? Well, its other ingredients include:

Fructose sugar

Water

Ascorbic acid (a.k.a., vitamin C)

Citric acid

Enzymes

Protein

Phosphate and bicarbonate buffers (bases)

Zinc

Can swallowing semen enrich a poor diet? Unless you're gulping gallons of it each day, it's no substitute for real nutritious cuisine.

• 3 years ago

Calories In Semen

• 4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Semen has 3000 calories a spoon full..???

Is it true..???

Coz seriously lyk i cant see that being true..but a lot of different people have been saying it to me..!

Source(s): semen 3000 calories spoon full: https://bitly.im/urb51
  • 1 decade ago

Ridiculous.

Olive oil has about 120 calories per tablespoon. Calories measure energy content - you can stick a wick in olive oil and burn it like a candle. If a tablespoon of semen had 25 times as much energy content, it would make a pretty good rocket fuel, or maybe explosive.

It's closer to six calories per teaspoon.

BTW, an adult daily diet is typically 2000 calories or so. Teenage boys typically masturbate 5-10 times per week. That would mean 15,000 to 30,000 calories per week, which would have to be replaced in their diet. In other words, and boy (or man) wit reasonably active sex life would have to double or triple the amount they eat.

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 3 years ago

How Many Calories In Sperm

• Mary
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

You did this because you've been starving yourself. You need to get a cook book for weight loss and just accept u have to lose the weight slowly. And except use. Forget about today and start properly tomorrow

• 1 decade ago

No, it is not true. There's nothing on earth that has 3000 calories per spoonful.

• 3 years ago

Source(s): Ways To Treat Diabetes http://ReverseYourDiabetes.netint.info/?s5v7
  • Marcia
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

Source(s): Ejaculation Master Miracle http://StopPrematureEjaculation.emuy.info/?s535
  • 1 decade ago

Even if it does, if you are going through the right motions; which you must be to be worried about this you are probably burning off 2950 calories. Good girl! LoL

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.