Is the end of the book of Revelation the beginning of Genesis?

Do you think that the bible has cycle that repeats itself? Will the creation of a new heaven and new earth eventually lead to sin all over again? And if so is it impossible for man to totally exist without sin as God orginally intended?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favourite answer

The book of Revelation covers the entire history of man, clear to Jesus return and a new Heaven & earth. After Jesus returns this earth will be cleansed by the lake of fire and make new, as God meant it to be. Sin will never rise again. See verses below...

***Rev. 21:1 And I saw a new heaven and a new earth: for the first heaven and the first earth were passed away; and there was no more sea.

****Rev. 21:4 And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away.

Now sin has marred God's perfect work, yet that handwriting remains. Even now all created things declare the glory of His excellence. There is nothing, save the selfish heart of man, that lives unto itself. But it is the will of God to cleanse us from sin, to make us His children, and to enable us to live a holy life. God came to save us from our sins, NOT in our sins!

****Matt. 1:21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.

The wages of sin is death. Why would God want to have it keep going. Remember, "If any man be in Christ, he is a new creature: old things are passed away; behold, all things are become new." (2 Corinthians 5:17)

Here is the way I look at the plan of salvation...

Justification- you don't have to get what you deserve

Santification- you don't have to be what you are

Glorification- you haven't seen anything yet!

So my friend, look forward to the new earth !

• 1 decade ago

No evil is wiped out before the new heaven or the new earth is made. All sinful people will be in torment and the good will reign with God. The new heaven and the new earth is the accomplishment of destroying evil it is an epic era.

• does the Bible hint at all that revelation is the beginning of genesis? if it's not there, it's not true.

and no it's not possible to live without sin. then we wouldn't have free will

• 1 decade ago

if you read revelation u will find that after a period of time sin and the devil will be erased for good

if it does repeat it will be a lot better sequel

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

You just earned a star for coming up with the most intriguing question yet asked here. I don't accept your conclusion, but wow!

• 1 decade ago

i have wondered that my self, because it says, God always was, is and will be, so, who knows, i live for now and the future can take care of it self :)

we will find the answer to that question at the second coming

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.