Is it worth buying a First Response pregnancy test or waiting for AF?

I am only two days away from starting my period but I am anxious that I may be pregnant.... finally! I tried a First Response when I conceived my son but it came up negative so I am a bit leery about spending the money again when I could be patient and wait. My gut feeling is to wait but I am very impatient when... show more I am only two days away from starting my period but I am anxious that I may be pregnant.... finally! I tried a First Response when I conceived my son but it came up negative so I am a bit leery about spending the money again when I could be patient and wait. My gut feeling is to wait but I am very impatient when it comes to knowing one way or another. Should I bite the bullet and spend the cash or play the waiting game yet another couple of days? Decisions decisions. LOL. What do you gals think?
Update: Thanks to all your opinions. FYI, Canadian dollar stores don't carry pregnancy tests. Sucks to be us, eh? LOL.