Teaching methods/ways/advice for the the following MATH problems?? (BTW, I'm teaching 7th Graders)?

Hello. I need some teaching methods, ways, advice on the following problems. These are 7th grade problems, which I have to explain to 7th graders in a way that they will understand...Can you help me??? ANY HELP WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!.. Here they are: 1. Write "less than 1/2", "equal to... show more Hello. I need some teaching methods, ways, advice on the following problems. These are 7th grade problems, which I have to explain to 7th graders in a way that they will understand...Can you help me??? ANY HELP WILL BE DEEPLY APPRECIATED!!!.. Here they are:

1. Write "less than 1/2", "equal to 1/2", or "greater than 1/2"
a. 23/48 is __________ b. 12/27 is __________

2. Arrange following numbers in order, from SMALLEST to GREATEST: 5/8, 3/10, 0, 1, 3/11

_______<________<_______<_______<_____...

3. Circle GREATER number:
a. 3/5 or 7/11 b. 4/7 or 5/9
Update: To isilie: First and foremost, I don't have a teaching degree, I am a student. Wrong judgment there! Tell me, where in this Q did I say I was a teacher??!!! Secondly, I know how to teach this stuff. I was only looking for better ways, opinions. Another wrong judgment there. How sad. Don't ever answer a... show more To isilie: First and foremost, I don't have a teaching degree, I am a student. Wrong judgment there! Tell me, where in this Q did I say I was a teacher??!!!

Secondly, I know how to teach this stuff. I was only looking for better ways, opinions. Another wrong judgment there. How sad. Don't ever answer a question again...
6 answers 6