What If Triple H Never Married Stephanie McMahon!?!?

It's quite obvious that alot of WWE Superstars as well as fans all fill the same way about Triple H & his unfair advantage he gets from being married to the bosses daughter,and the general felling is we all hate it & him(i just so happen to be one of those fans),but i want to know what you guys think would... show more It's quite obvious that alot of WWE Superstars as well as fans all fill the same way about Triple H & his unfair advantage he gets from being married to the bosses daughter,and the general felling is we all hate it & him(i just so happen to be one of those fans),but i want to know what you guys think would happen if Triple H never married Steph? Would the WWE be a hell of alot of a better place than it is now? Personally i hate this may he's constantly in the beats storylines on whatever brand he's on,he's always in the title picture every 2 months when he's not champion,and probaly the worst of them all he always buries his opponents no matter who they are(which is the reason why you hardly ever see him get beat up whater it be post or pre match) and ever gives the new guys a chance.Look at all of the people who have gladly jobbed to the new younger talent,Hardcore Holly,Shawn Michaels,Kane,The Undertaker,Ric Fliar the list goes on,but Triple H isn't on nor will he ever be on that....
Update: list,because he's a backstage political championship hungry bastard. So what do you guys think?

Come join WWE/TNA news & spoilers site Pro Wrestling Secrets Revealed at

http://www.freewebs.com/prowrestlingsecretsrevealed
Update 2: To bestthingoing lol that's funny.
Update 3: To stumesa35 that's what i'm saying he'd be jobbing to young talent like the other REAL pro wrestlers.
Update 4: To Rose what the hell are you talkin' about? Of course they had a wedding on TV that was scripted & storylined,but they got married in real life too duh infact the have 2 kids together with another one on the way.
13 answers 13