Have you dined in Seoul?

I had some Korean Meatballs tonight and they really were the Dog's Bollocks.

14 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

of couse, but only an absolute miniscule minority of the entire South Korean population (the North as well probably) eat dog meat, like 1%. most Koreans would agree that eating dog is a taboo (because they truly feel that way) just as much as the rest of the world. because ALL apartment buildings in Seoul, or for any other major Korean city for that matter, are cement/concrete. as a result, there are no restrictions for keeping cats and dogs as pets as they dont make as much of a noise compared to Western apartments. the cement/concrete walls act as sound barriers and can muffle the sound of a dog barking quite well surprisingly (i know from experience). almost all dogs in Korea are owners' pets, typical. foreigners would assume that ALL of Korea is a dog-eating and torturing culture due to their ignorance, lack of knowledge, or to ridicule/sabotage the Korean people and their misunderstood culture. little do they know that neighbouring China is incomparable to all of Korea when it comes to eating dogs. while a measly 1% of both North and South Korea combined eat dogs sparingly on occasions, all of China is more like 80%. the Chinese eat much, MUCH worse including snakes, rodents (mice, rats), cats, tiger, dogs, and even the meat of their own nation's beloved panda bear! Japan is just as worse or moreso provided that their nation has been a dolphin/whale-meat eating culture for centuries! Korea's ONE little oddity of eating dog-meat probably originated from when the entire peninsula was in ruins from war, conflict, and devastation and there was no meat to eat besides dog. give them a break and you are a retard for suggesting that you ate Korean meatballs (there is no such thing, only Europeans eat meat-balls). dog meat as food doesnt come cheap, in fact, the very few Koreans who do eat it have to pay up a premium price to experience the supposed medicinal benefits behind dog meat. what sort of crazy fictituous restaurant did you cook up in your bloated, childish imagination that serves male dogs' testicles as a side dish? were you ever dropped hard as a child by your mother? a meatball can only be defined as "a mass of ground meat that is typically rolled meat comprised of rolled ground beef and other ingredients, such as bread or breadcrumbs, minced onion, various spices, and possibly eggs, cooked by frying, baking, steaming, or braising in sauce." the only type of food native to Korea that would resemble a "meatball" dish is hanbāgu which is based on similar ingredients (aka Japanese-style hamburger-steak). you are both a liar for making up a white lie and a mental-psycho-retard with issues for knowingly eating dog testicles if you thought so. you obviously liked them, didnt you you liar? oh, and by the way people, everyone should try REAL Korean food before they die whether it be in international countries where the "Han-in" Koreatowns are located, or in the actual country itself. the nation's capital Seoul has the most attractive and best dining places for Korean cuisine but it can be anywhere (Busan, Taegu, Jeju-do, etc.). dont be an a**hole and go sniffing for dog-meat when you go visiting cause no vendor in Korea would willingly serve it to tourists. not even to those who are ethnic-Koreans themselves visiting from elsewhere.

• te144
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I tried to in 1953 but everything was bombed and shelled out of commision. I would like to go back. The transition must be astounding after 55 yrs.

• jms043
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

I did eat there 56 years ago, during the war. I didn`t like it there.

• 1 decade ago

Never but you were probably eating hounds nuts

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • Polo
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

No, but I've had Dover Sole in Margate.....

• Haley
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

No but I would like to go there.

• NO, but I dined in Okinawa...that's pretty close!

• Nope but I wish to go there someday...

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Eww.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

no and i never will. if these freakin people love the damn food so much why don't they just go live there.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.