Survey:: What causes your emotions to become uncontrollable...???

Could be that of anger...of love...of lust...anything really....

I am "crazy in love", and right now it's under control...maybe not much longer....

What about you???

As always, Thank you all for taking the time.

I have found that when an emotion becomes uncontrollable it is usually a negative one and it's because I am overwhelmed in all other areas of my life.

With love and joy and laughter and sheer happiness, what control do they need beyond expressing them and sharing them- hopefully to make someone else's day brighter!

Well, when I try to contain those emotions, they build up. It's only a matter of time before they become uncontrollable and make you a completely different person. Mostly, I feel either longing or depression, and both are really nagging emotions. They don't go away.

:]

• Angel

My emotions become uncontrollable when life seems it has no purpose

or destination left.

This week was an extremely hard one emotionally for me.

I have come out of it with a few extra band aids on my already

emotional scarring of my heart from previous stabs in my life.

What does one do other than friggin plod on until God knows when !?!

Seeing a child or an animal being abused.

It makes me want to be violent myself, and at the very least I am right in the face of the perpetrator and I will not stop until I feel they get the point.

I'm fearless when protecting a child or an animal, regardless of who it belongs to. I have walked up to people in stores, curbs,car parks, wherever I see the abuse occurring. I never hesitate.

Stresses Of Life, Love And Family Issues, Death

1. Being lied to. It makes me insane. Even if the lie is minor and causes no harm, it still sets me off.

2. Being told I said or did something that I didn't say or do. This has only happened to me once and coincidentally it was yesterday! I went ballistic!

3. Lust makes me crazy too.

Confusion. For example, my ex. We are both in love with each other still, but it just never works. Confusion is so frustrating because you always want so many things at once, but you're not really sure any of it is what you REALLY want, and sometimes you just think of giving it all up and starting fresh, but it's just too hard. Confusion makes my emotions go haywire :)

The microsecond that "love" becomes "out of control..."

...it's NOT "love" anymore...

It has become "obsession," and...to be a "real man," you must never become "obsessed" with anything....even a "woman you love," for don't you see...

If you "really loved her, and she loved you..."

There wouldn't "be" any problems...there would only be "mildly humorous dating obstacles" to overcome, before you save up for an engagement ring, and wedding ring, which are quite expensive, I will grant you, but those are the two things that THEY are asking for as "proof" of your "true love" for them, and by God, if you can't DO that...

Where's the love?

I can control my anger & lust, but love can rattle the bats in my belfry... Make sure that the straight jacket is tight... You don't want to see me prancing around when I'm madly in love...

my anger itself is uncontrollable, I would really tell what I feel in front of the person, even though it might hurt him/her... my anger, has a valid reason anyway.