Are mix breeds good dogs to have?

I'm thinking about getting a puppy from the website Nextday pets.com and they have some pug mixs on there and they are pug mixed with cocker spainels(pukers) and i was wondering if mix breeds have any genetic disorders or anything like that (i watch judge judy lol) but i heard they can have health problems so... show more I'm thinking about getting a puppy from the website Nextday pets.com and they have some pug mixs on there and they are pug mixed with cocker spainels(pukers) and i was wondering if mix breeds have any genetic disorders or anything like that (i watch judge judy lol) but i heard they can have health problems so I'm just double checking before i actually place the order
thanks
Update: I would like to buy a pug mix and i'm wondering if they are good dogs to have and I heard that they have alot of genetic disorders. Also are websites good to buy a puppy from and ps. I DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPY MILLS!!!!!!! I THINK ITS WRONG!! so dont say "oooh you support puppy mills because i dont! the... show more I would like to buy a pug mix and i'm wondering if they are good dogs to have and I heard that they have alot of genetic disorders. Also are websites good to buy a puppy from and ps. I DO NOT SUPPORT PUPPY MILLS!!!!!!! I THINK ITS WRONG!! so dont say "oooh you support puppy mills because i dont! the website is called nextdaypets.com and was rated five stars and i have few friends who bought their puppies from their and they had no probelms. SO RELAX
I just want to know before i get the dog i dont want to be unprepared