How can I download a driver?

Hiya, I am hoping someone can help me out. I accidently deleted my CD/DVD Drive. The type is Slimtype DVDRW SSW-8015S. I cannot find it anywhere to download and I can't find my disc for my laptop.

Any help would be greatly appreciated :D
Update: Thank you very much for all your advice, But I am still having problems. I re-started windows and it told me that it had found the new hardware device however it gave me this message "Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)" When I... show more Thank you very much for all your advice, But I am still having problems. I re-started windows and it told me that it had found the new hardware device however it gave me this message

"Windows cannot load the device driver for this hardware. The driver may be corrupted or missing. (Code 39)"

When I tried to trouble shoot it, It did not work either.

???