Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Business & FinanceInvesting · 1 decade ago

What firm is the best broker for the forex trader?

What program do you use to trade the Forex Market?

To find out how traders themselves rate their forex broker, go to elitetrader.com and check out the broker ratings thread. Here is the link: http://elitetrader.com/br/

The list of forex brokers are listed together with different brokers on the left hand column.

I used to trade with FXCM, but chose to move all the funds under my management to OANDA. You'll find out why later when you check the ratings.

OANDA's trading platform is java based. I find it easy to use, and you can enter your trades by clicking on that price level in the chart to enter either a limit order or a market order. All accounts are updated in real time, plus their spreads are one of the lowest in the industry today.

Another thing I like with OANDA is that you can open a trading account with any amount. There are no minimum lots to trade. You can open a live trading account with only $1 and trade that account as much as you want, with the same spreads that the big boys trade with. This works well with any risk management profile.

What I don't like about OANDA's trading platform is that I cannot enter notes on the chart. Unlike other trading platforms that I have used. But I guess it's a small trade-off; they claim their developers are working on an upgrade for that.

Hope this helps.

Jim http://jsforex.blogspot.com

I feel the Best brokers is one which suits best in your investment perspectives. I have tried around 10 forex dealers from which i found FINEXO the best from me. In order to profit from the forex market, you will need strategies not the broker and also the will to mold these strategies against time. Traders who lack a well thought out trading plan are prone to panic and confusion, when unexpected swings in the forex market occur. Many traders will tell you that trade driven by emotion is the fastest way to deplete your funds. Whether or not you are using a technical or fundamental style, it is still essential that you have a proper view of the market.

Successful traders often have a unique style of trading and take up various strategies during a trading session. Only continuous practice will help you gain a feel for the movements of the forex market.

Broker comes second. But my friend the key in Forex is YOU and YOUR TIMINGS.

Visit this for learning strategies of forex : http://forextradingguru.blogspot.com/

http://www.finexo.com/

InstaForex offers the trading services for private and institutional traders on the Forex markets, NYSE(CFD) and Commodities (GOLD, SILVER).

The main principle of InstaForex is the Instant trading, i.e. momentary processing of all deals. InstaForex offers better conditions for the traders, which include:

- no minimum deposit

- trade micro lot

- leverage up to 1:500

- wide spectrum of trading instruments

- competitive swaps and spreads

- swap free account available

- trading without dealing desk

- customer support 24/5

- the best affiliate program - 2 pips from every trade

- free practice account

We are inviting all the traders to take part into the affiliate program by proclaiming revolutionary new conditions for the participants of the affiliate program:

- We are giving 2 pips from each deal processed by recruited client

- Momentary putting commissions on the account

- Withdraw agent commissions through e-Gold, WebMoney, Liberty Reserve, Bank transfer

InstaForex - new forex broker with better conditions for traders and partners.

http://instaforex.com/index.php?x=FT

Binary options let users trade in currency pairs and stocks for various predetermined time-periods, minimal of which is 30 seconds. Executing trades is straightforward. The system uses user-friendly interfaces, which even an 8 years old kid, can operate without having to read any instructions. But winning trades is Not easy.

Binary trading is advertised as the only genuine system that lets users earn preposterous amounts of money in ridiculously short period of time. Advertisers try to implicate as if you can make $350 every 60 seconds; if it was true then binary trading would truly be an astonishing business.

However, does it make any sense? Can every trader make tons of money in binary trading? Who is actually paying all the money or the profit to traders?

The first challenge is finding a trustworthy binary broker; secondly, you need to find a binary trading strategy, which you can use to make profits consistently. Without an effective trading strategy, there is no way you can make money in this business.

Learning a profitable trading strategy is possible, You should watch this presentation video https://tr.im/4f450

It's probably the best way to learn how to win with binary option

I was a victim to many brokers, Till I found Forex Meta, It's good company using meta trader 4.

But, I can give you some advice before getting an account with it, You can get Free $100 Bonus with them when purchasing the automated forex System "Forex Tracer"

So, you can get Very good automated forex system and $100 Bonus in one package.

But, before buying this system be sure they still have 60 day money back guarantee (to be risk free)

When I purchased this system they would have, I tried it and really I Like This automated system.

You can take a look to this system here:

http://www.ForexTracers.com

Best wishes,

There are no best forex traders. People rate them according to the amount they make or lose. You can select a broker based on the requirements.

A stock broker is a brokerage firm that can help you to buy/sell stocks. A FOREX trader is a trader (individual person or company) who makes transactions on FOREX (buy/sell EURUSD, GBPUSD and so on)

the best trading software http://tradingsolution.info

i have attended a lot of seminars, read counless books on forex trading and it all cost me thousands of dollars. the worst thing was i blew up my first account. after that i opened another account and the same thing happened again. i started to wonder why i couldn,t make any money in forex trading. at first i thought i knew everything about trading. finally i found that the main problem i have was i did not have the right mental in trading. as we know that psychology has great impact on our trading result. apart from psychology issue, there is another problem that we have to address. they are money management, market analysis, and entry/exit rules. to me money management is important in trading. i opened another account and start to trade profitably after i learnt from my past mistake. i don't trade emotionally anymore.

if you are serious about trading you need to address your weakness and try to fix it. no forex guru can make you Professional trader unless you want to learn from your mistake.

There is no good FX broker. They all are poor at best. The trick is finding the one that works for you the best.

Here's a great link for reviews;

http://www.forexpeacearmy.com/public/forex_broker_...

Be very careful (especially with specific suggestions from Yahoo Answers)..................................................................

BTW: I hope you understand how high the failure rate in FX is. The industry paints it as being a whole lot easier than it is. They generally leave out the importance of money management. 96% of new FX traders quit after 3 months. Most have lost almost their entire account balance.

The biggest problem is how many people move to FX trading without years of very successful trading experiance in another venue, like stocks.

you can check your options in this site. enables forex trading anywhere in the world as long as you can connect ot the internet. offers background information for the Forex market, Guided-Tour, seminars, one-on-one training, CHAT, telephone support, as well as other assistance tools, including technical support. enables users to start trading immediately and with no software required to download you may login to your account and trade anytime, from anywhere. allows you to fund your account with your credit card, so you can start trading immediately, regardless of banking work days or hours. And If you are a frequent trader dealing in larger volumes, they offer tailor-made account to suit your exact needs (spreads, leverage ratio, mobile-phone alerts, etc.). uses the latest highly sophisticated and advanced technologies in order to offer you up-to-the-second quotes. one unique feature of this site is whether you are a beginner or an experienced trader, they will provide an Account Service manager to be your personal consultant who will serve as your mentor and trading partner, will answer all your technical questions and with whom you can talk live over the phone, email, chat or any form of communication available. without any software to download you can start trading immediately. to top it all, they can even set your Take Profit and Stop Loss rates so that you are assured to earn unlimited gains but not lose more than your authorized amount. Register for a start and download a Free Ebook.