Sometimes i wish i was dead?

everytime i look around i see all my friends tailk about what great lives they have and then i look at mine and im stuck with a stepfather who puts me down and my dreams. no clue were my real dad is he wailked out a long time ago like before i was even born. puls a family who thinks im stupid and cant do anything... show more everytime i look around i see all my friends tailk about what great lives they have and then i look at mine and im stuck with a stepfather who puts me down and my dreams. no clue were my real dad is he wailked out a long time ago like before i was even born. puls a family who thinks im stupid and cant do anything right i work my self so hard and school to prove to them i am something but nothing never good enough i just feel like things would be better if i was dead tailking to my mom is like to tailking to a wall idk what to do anymore i just want to get out of this place im ready to be 18 so i can move but im 15 stuck with what two years left with a jerk i hate it
6 answers 6