sometimes i wish i was dead?

everytime i look around i see all my friends tailk about what great lives they have and then i look at mine and im stuck with a stepfather who puts me down and my dreams. no clue were my real dad is he wailked out a long time ago like before i was even born. puls a family who thinks im stupid and cant do anything right i work my self so hard and school to prove to them i am something but nothing never good enough i just feel like things would be better if i was dead tailking to my mom is like to tailking to a wall idk what to do anymore i just want to get out of this place im ready to be 18 so i can move but im 15 stuck with what two years left with a jerk i hate it

I felt the same way when I was your age. Hang in there, things will get a lot better once you're able to get out on your own, and not be subjected to their daily put-downs. Meantime, try to find at least one person (a friend) who believes in you, to hang out with, and confide in, and don't look towards your family for support. On the other hand, if there's someone in your extended family you can turn to (i.e., who likes you) for support, you can try that. I know 18 seems like a long time away, but take it from someone who's been there. It'll pass soon enough, and the rewards of being on your own will be soooo worth it. Good luck!

Just remember that this is just a temporary situation and to use it as a positive get a small job after school if you haven't already and start saving to move out when you are 18 ! kep working hard in school not for them but for yourself and get in to college or university ! for every negative they give you find something positive in you or to do .don't worry about what they say it may be that their dream did not come true or they have none so they simply gave up on them and now expect you to do the same just don't let them ! cheer up just remember that you are better than them !

Lock your self up on your room and blast your song, for this reason if she demands you, you will no longer hear here, for this reason she can't supply you the attention which you do no longer opt to have. or despite in case you do no longer harm your self, she'll stop bugging you approximately it thinking which you have replaced. "from time to time i think of I;m extra valuable off lifeless in any case" -- you will possibly desire to attempt and seem in the direction of the destiny; some thing stable may well be happening then. additionally, interior the destiny, you will possibly be able to desire to probable pass halfway around the globe away out of your mom and not in any respect see her returned. And in case you think of approximately it adequate, there may well be one guy or woman available that needs you. in the adventure that your affected person adequate, some thing stable will come to you ultimately.

try to cheer up.

i feel the same way, but i always find a reason to stay alive... n the reasons r my friends n some of my family! n my bf but yeahh.... jus try to find the good in ur life.. even if it is very little.

The only one you are truly accountable to is yourself, so keep on reaching for your dreams and when your older you can shove it in their faces!

Being dead is not the answer.We all have our ups and downs.

Cheer up ,don't let it bring you down