neil asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

i want become pregnant faster.?

i m 32 years old women. i need to know whether i will get the chance become pregnant if my hausband ejaculate not really deep inside.

if he's inside at ALL, you have the same chance of getting pregnant.

you on top, him on top - same chance.

you on your head, him on his head - same chance.

position does not affect your odds of getting pregnant unless you have a uterus that's flipped the wrong way in which case you'd want to use the so-called "doggie" position in order to get the uterus in the proper position.

It does not matter how 'deep' into you he is when he ejaculates.

Look into herbal supplements which may help you become pregnant and focus on getting/staying healthy. Your body will get pregnant when you're ready!

Besides telling your husband to ejaculate inside you, my another suggestion is to have sexual intercourse during your ovulation period, so your chance to successfully conceive a baby is higher than before. I highly recommed you to read and follow the detailed methods on "The Getting Pregnant Plan" ebook from this link http://aboutgettingpregnant.com

The factors affecting pregnancy are

#1 date of ovulation

#2 Quality and Quantity of Sperm

( helps if male has refrained from masturbation for a period of days )

those swimmers know their way ---------- Good Luck

thats a good question, trying to get wife pregnant, having erection issues therefore to speed things up a few times I masturbated and insterted myself inside her and then ejaculated, not sure how deep I was but I definitely ejaculated inside her, I am hoping this will work

Uhh I would say your chances are highly likely to get pregnant that way.

Depends on the time of month

He does not need to go deep....

as long as he was inside you it should matter.