neil asked in Pregnancy & ParentingPregnancy · 1 decade ago

i want become pregnant faster.?

i m 32 years old women. i need to know whether i will get the chance become pregnant if my hausband ejaculate not really deep inside.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best answer

if he's inside at ALL, you have the same chance of getting pregnant.

you on top, him on top - same chance.

you on your head, him on his head - same chance.

position does not affect your odds of getting pregnant unless you have a uterus that's flipped the wrong way in which case you'd want to use the so-called "doggie" position in order to get the uterus in the proper position.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

It does not matter how 'deep' into you he is when he ejaculates.

Look into herbal supplements which may help you become pregnant and focus on getting/staying healthy. Your body will get pregnant when you're ready!

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Besides telling your husband to ejaculate inside you, my another suggestion is to have sexual intercourse during your ovulation period, so your chance to successfully conceive a baby is higher than before. I highly recommed you to read and follow the detailed methods on "The Getting Pregnant Plan" ebook from this link http://aboutgettingpregnant.com

• 1 decade ago

The factors affecting pregnancy are

#1 date of ovulation

#2 Quality and Quantity of Sperm

( helps if male has refrained from masturbation for a period of days )

those swimmers know their way ---------- Good Luck

• What do you think of the answers? You can sign in to give your opinion on the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

thats a good question, trying to get wife pregnant, having erection issues therefore to speed things up a few times I masturbated and insterted myself inside her and then ejaculated, not sure how deep I was but I definitely ejaculated inside her, I am hoping this will work

• 1 decade ago

Uhh I would say your chances are highly likely to get pregnant that way.

• 1 decade ago

Depends on the time of month

• 1 decade ago

He does not need to go deep....

• 1 decade ago

as long as he was inside you it should matter.

Still have questions? Get answers by asking now.