A guy that's like obsessed with me won't stop hanging out with us...help please?:S?

Okay so this guy seems kinda obsessed with me, all my friends say it :S He's recently confessed that he likes me and he's asked me out 3 times before, once in year seven, where he also confessed that at that time if i had said yes,he had a ring he was going to give me. let me make it clear that it is... show more Okay so this guy seems kinda obsessed with me, all my friends say it :S
He's recently confessed that he likes me and he's asked me out 3 times before, once in year seven, where he also confessed that at that time if i had said yes,he had a ring he was going to give me.
let me make it clear that it is unheard of and just doesnt happen in my area that you give out RINGS when first asking someone out, let alone in year seven O_O
Anywayy,
hes been hanging out with us every lunch time, every morning etc, and is constantly wanting to catch up on weekends. With the holidays coming up soon we want to make it clear to him that we don't really like his company and don't wanna catch up with him during the holidays, because, truth is, none of us get along with him all that well and he is rather annoying :S

how can i make him realize we don't like him hanging out with us without being compeltely mean? (Note that we cannot just say it straight out no matter how nicely put)
Update: Btw, I have a bf and he knows it, yet he still insists on hanging out with us. it's always "What are you doing this weekend?" im like "nothing" hes like "are you sure?" im like "yes..." Hes like "Well can you meet me ______ then?" im... show more Btw,

I have a bf and he knows it,
yet he still insists on hanging out with us.
it's always
"What are you doing this weekend?"
im like
"nothing"
hes like
"are you sure?"
im like
"yes..."
Hes like
"Well can you meet me ______ then?"
im like
"no sorry i have to babysit my cousins"

O_O_O_O_O_O!
Update 2: OH YES ALSOOO

Every lunch time we go into the toilets before we go sit down and eat.
He stands outside the toilets and waits for us so we can't get away, also, his locker is next to mine so he kinda waits til im done at my locker and follows me out so we cant get away O_O